Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Talking of work toilets

Went into a cubicle for a pee (one of the two urinals was in use by a chatty guy who would no doubt start talking if i stood next to him... I flat refuse to talk to another male while I am holding my penis) and it looked as though someone had tipped a beaker full of orange sunny delight over the seat and then sprinked on some pubic hair. This leads me to ask:

1) who pees on the seat

2) who has orange urine?

3) can you 'shed' pubes just by urinating

Animals

my urine is like tango. Essentially its because I dont drink anything other than one cup of coffee in a morning.
Dark piss is a bad sign, means you're dehydrated. Drink more water.
  • Like 2

Talking of work toilets

Went into a cubicle for a pee (one of the two urinals was in use by a chatty guy who would no doubt start talking if i stood next to him... I flat refuse to talk to another male while I am holding my penis) and it looked as though someone had tipped a beaker full of orange sunny delight over the seat and then sprinked on some pubic hair. This leads me to ask:

1) who pees on the seat

2) who has orange urine?

Animals

my urine is like tango. Essentially its because I dont drink anything other than one cup of coffee in a morning.

one of my clients actually has a urine chart in the toilets , don't recall Tango colour being on it though  ..

I drink one of those Berocca tablets each money and that always turns my urine a luminous yellow type colour , which probably means that all the alleged good of the tablet is being passed straight through my system without touching the sides

Talking of work toilets

1) who pees on the seat

2) who has orange urine?

Animals

one of my clients actually has a urine chart in the toilets , don't recall Tango colour being on it though  ..

I drink one of those Berocca tablets each money and that always turns my urine a luminous yellow type colour , which probably means that all the alleged good of the tablet is being passed straight through my system without touching the sides

The yellow colour is caused by the surplus riboflavin contained in the tablet; the body takes what it needs and gets rid of the rest.

• Like 2

The general shrinking in the size/weight of sweets and snacks pisses me off.

Today specifically, it's Wotsits.

Never a particularly hearty snack, but a regular pack of Wotsits is now so insubstantial as to be utterly pointless.

• Like 1

Now I know people will be saying I'm hypocritical here because of a comment made in 2008. But many people on the forum seems a bit obsessed with bodily functions, pooing, weeing, etc, it seems to have infiltrated it's way into many threads. Can we put a stop to it please?

Now I know people will be saying I'm hypocritical here because of a comment made in 2008. But many people on the forum seems a bit obsessed with bodily functions, pooing, weeing, etc, it seems to have infiltrated it's way into many threads. Can we put a stop to it please?

You started it.

• Like 4

I didn't start anything, and I hardly ever mention bodily functions on the forum. Maybe we should have one thread for this topic and so I know which thread to avoid, a bit like politics and religion threads.

I didn't start anything, and I hardly ever mention bodily functions on the forum. Maybe we should have one thread for this topic and so I know which thread to avoid, a bit like politics and religion threads.

Suuuuuuuure.

Nice try ;)

• Like 1

Â