Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've had my work mobile phone for about 2 weeks.

I haven't phoned anybody on it. I haven't text anybody on it.

In fact I've done hardly anything with it apart from picking up emails when I'm at home, and I've received about half a dozen phonecalls on it all from people in the company.

Yet today I've had 2 separate phonecalls from companies trying to sell me PPI.

How does that even happen? The number's only existed for 2 weeks?!

Edited by Stevo985

Now I know people will be saying I'm hypocritical here because of a comment made in 2008. But many people on the forum seems a bit obsessed with bodily functions, pooing, weeing, etc, it seems to have infiltrated it's way into many threads. Can we put a stop to it please?

Didn't you ask people what they did with their spunk about two days ago?

Fairly sure he told us about his pooing/farting habits at work too after a curry, summat about the girl at work who normally sits next to him not being in so he could safely fart away.

• Like 4

I made curry last night. Butter chicken curry to be precise. My farts and shit have absolutely stunk today. Stunk to high heaven, it is absolutely rancid. I'm glad the girl who usually sits next to me is off today because the smell is putrid.

I can't help it Rugeley. I've had 3 shits today, not diarrhoea but normal solid shits. My ass is working overtime. People who eat curry all the time, must need to buy loads of toilet roll and room spray.

There we go.

:lol:

Oh that is marvellous.

• Like 1

The general shrinking in the size/weight of sweets and snacks pisses me off.

Today specifically, it's Wotsits.

Never a particularly hearty snack, but a regular pack of Wotsits is now so insubstantial as to be utterly pointless.

Agree with this. Especially multi packs. It annoys me that you don't get as many crisps in a multi pack bag, as you do in single packet. Chocolate bars are smaller too in some multi packs.

I've had my work mobile phone for about 2 weeks.

I haven't phoned anybody on it. I haven't text anybody on it.

In fact I've done hardly anything with it apart from picking up emails when I'm at home, and I've received about half a dozen phonecalls on it all from people in the company.

Yet today I've had 2 separate phonecalls from companies trying to sell me PPI.

How does that even happen? The number's only existed for 2 weeks?!

companies can buy a directory with phone numbers in it  .. I get the PPI automated one even though I've never had anything with PPI

you can opt out via here

Â