Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Kate Middleton on the front page of the Times & Telegraph.

At least the 'Mericans get it

BS_2Ku4CIAAYJSb.jpg

Even the Post (unless you were talking about the Irish guy's obit)

iz5a.jpg

idzl.jpg

(I included the back page because I couldn't resist the opportunity to laugh at the Jests)

My mate who I've been travelling with the past couple of weeks

He's on a "no grain " diet which results in him pebble dashing the toilet 5 minutes after every meal and then eating a packet of biscuits 30 minutes later as he's hungry!!

And then we go out at night and he'll sit there drinking beer

Edited by tonyh29

I have a mate who can't wait to tell me when him and his wife happen to have "bumped into your ex the other day".

Yeah? So what? You want a medal or summat?

"She was with a guy". She's my ex, she is allowed to be you Muppet. Its weird the amount of relish he appears to get from it like he is trying to rattle me but I really couldn't spuff my chuffs over it.

Very odd behaviour.

Edited by Ingram85

My mate who I've been travelling with the past couple of weeks

He's on a "no grain " diet which results in him pebble dashing the toilet 5 minutes after every meal and then eating a packet of biscuits 30 minutes later as he's hungry!!

And then we go out at night and he'll sit there drinking beer

What's the beer brewed from?

• Like 1

Yeah there seemed to be a certain amount of relish to it. I'm having a hard enough time as it is getting over her, it was like a kick to the gut and it's all I've thought about since. Cock.

th_cheerup.gif

• Like 1

The missus pulling the plug for the kettle out of the wall every night. It's not even consistent behaviour, does she unplug anything else? The TV, computers, radio, wall lights? No, just the kettle.

I get up at 4:30 most mornings and my half awake routine is, kettle on, go to the bog, back to kettle, make coffee, start to feel alive. This recent new behaviour means I don't even notice on my first visit to the kettle that its not plugged in so I have to wait longer than necessary on the second visit :bang:

Three Prem games on today but not one of them is on BT Sport! That's okay though because I can watch NY Red Bulls v DC United or St Etienne v Bordeaux instead.

What a load of shite.

I can watch all three, in HD and I pay £3.50 a month for the privilege.  

The missus pulling the plug for the kettle out of the wall every night. It's not even consistent behaviour, does she unplug anything else? The TV, computers, radio, wall lights? No, just the kettle.

my missus will do that with the iron, she's convinced that if I leave it plugged in (not on obviously) then there could be a power surge which not only turns the iron on but somehow knocks it over and results in the house burning down

Three Prem games on today but not one of them is on BT Sport! That's okay though because I can watch NY Red Bulls v DC United or St Etienne v Bordeaux instead.

What a load of shite.

I can watch all three, in HD and I pay £3.50 a month for the privilege.

Technically I'm paying about $0.23/month for every Premier League game in HD, on TV/online/mobile (with the NHL, Tour de France, F1, IndyCar, and MLS; and NASCAR starting next year).

EDIT: it's actually $0.31/month...

Edited by leviramsey

Why would you leave the iron plugged in? Once you've put the ironing board away, there's nowhere to put the iron other than putting that away as well. 

The kettle OTOH, has to stay plugged in. 

Â