Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Waking up 10 minutes before my alarm is due to go off.

I always prefer that, it means I've had enough sleep. The alarm is more of a safety device for me.

Indeed. The body gets used to knowing when to wake up. Often an alarm is not needed. If your alarm is constantly waking you up, you're maybe not getting enough sleep, or are overtired.

I always prefer that, it means I've had enough sleep. The alarm is more of a safety device for me.

Indeed. The body gets used to knowing when to wake up. Often an alarm is not needed. If your alarm is constantly waking you up, you're maybe not getting enough sleep, or are overtired.

I keep telling you guys - if you can do that, chuck the alarm away.

I haven't heard one in over 25 years.

Baby boomers cheering about house prices going up. **** those people.

:blush:    Sorry. That's me, that is.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pissed off about interest rates being so low.  It doesn't? Oh, OK.  ^_^

I keep telling you guys - if you can do that, chuck the alarm away.

I haven't heard one in over 25 years.

Hearing going in your 'advanced' years, Mike? :P

• Like 2

Apologies if already been mentioned but......fancy dress at cricket matches ! Yeah, as if you're the first person ever to go dressed as Elvis or a superhero or a giant banana. This idea  has been done to death & I don't want to see a close up of a 20 stone drunk smurf whose blue face paint has been rubbed off & quite honestly mate you look a tit.

And yes....I have had the misfortune to be sitting behind one of the said heroes who thought it was his duty to stand up every 10 minutes and entertain the crowd behind him with his Father Abrahams, crappy dutch accent. Tosser!

If it makes you feel any better, I'm pissed off about interest rates being so low.  It doesn't? Oh, OK.  ^_^

Am no baby boomer, but I do appreciate seeing my house price slowly rising back from the depths of despair. 

Interest rates can stay as they are please.

Am no baby boomer, but I do appreciate seeing my house price slowly rising back from the depths of despair. 

Interest rates can stay as they are please.

Same as Shillz....I'm def not a baby boomer but need the value of my house to increase by c£50k to break even (purchase price and spend on improvements)

So they can carry on rising as much as possible please. 

Interest rates can however also increase - I'm getting shafted on my savings. 

Savings eh? That's the dream right there.

Every quarter of a percentile increase in the BoE interest rate costs me something like £30 a month in mortgage payments, so I'm praying it stays as it is for the time being. 

Â