Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Hard one to call as you would have had to have been there by the sounds of it ...plus every "incident" has two sides and were only hearing one ....whats done is done at the end and unless your willing to go back you cant open complaint proceedings against the chef ..just hope they don't dick you around with your p45 (or english equivalent)  by saying they have posted it but haven't 

I was cash in hand cause i was literally filling in for a few weeks. For me what proved the shit was that he was constantly on at me yet made out the other full time bargirl did loads of work and never stood around which by her own admission wasn't true. He used to have a go at me because I was another bloke and she was an attractive girl.

Someone on my Facebook list asking

" can you take an iPad though airport security"

Now nobody is that dumb so its just a shameless ploy to get " have a nice holiday " type comments and what not

Worse still people are still replying to say " yes I took mine "even now when its bloody obvious they are now either on a plane or subject to the worlds longest airport delay

i hate all forms of facebook fishing

got a cousin who is on it constantly leaving a multi paragraph status where she wont actually tell you who she's moaning about but surprisingly includes the comment "wish I could say it to their face", followed by umpteen "whos that then hun" comments followed by "I cant say"

unfriended her once and got no end of grief for it, now I just have to try and ignore it

she's also one of these people who give running commentary about the "scumbag dole dossers" on Jeremy kyle every morning without any sense of the irony

Now nobody is that dumb so its just a shameless ploy to get " have a nice holiday " type comments and what not

Worse still people are still replying to say " yes I took mine "even now when its bloody obvious they are now either on a plane or subject to the worlds longest airport delay

Sounds to me like they just want people to know they have an iPad. Sad as ****.

Anyway, for content, when I hit the back button and it just refreshes the page. Doesn't happen on my iPad thankfully.

American customs have the right to seize any electronic device which contains memory. Don't take your ipad to the States unless you accept it may be taken from you and that copies of its contents can be made (without reason).

American customs have the right to seize any electronic device which contains memory. Don't take your ipad to the States unless you accept it may be taken from you and that copies of its contents can be made (without reason).

Why would they bother, they already have all the coms off it anyway

In general, negative facebook status' such as "I hate my life because xyz" etc are viewed negatively by others and me too, they annoy the hell out of me. I can never understand why people would do it? (well, they do it for attention, but that's no excuse)

But i'm curious on what the general consensus is on positive facebook status' is. Does it bother you if someone puts "I'm so happy because of xyz"? Do you have the opinion that they are bragging or does it not bother you in the same way?

In general, negative facebook status' such as "I hate my life because xyz" etc are viewed negatively by others and me too, they annoy the hell out of me. I can never understand why people would do it? (well, they do it for attention, but that's no excuse)

But i'm curious on what the general consensus is on positive facebook status' is. Does it bother you if someone puts "I'm so happy because of xyz"? Do you have the opinion that they are bragging or does it not bother you in the same way?

Don't mind positive status' to be honest. Prefer them to negative ones. What I don like though is status' like,

"So glad work is over for the week. Feeling happy" Why the need to tell everyone you're happy. Isn't that a given?

does anyone know if you can take a Mercedes on Euro Tunnel?

No you can't.  BMW, Nissan, Toyota, Renault and even Fiats are all OK, but for some reason, they don't allow Mercedes.  Strange really, but there you go.

Â