Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

as soon as I leave them they're smashing each other

:o

Yeah I was surprised by that too. A tennis smash must be very difficult to do to another person.

• Like 1

2857660725.png

I pay money for this shit 

wow, that is terrible...

Christ, and I thought it was shite over here.  That's the sort of speed you used to get when the internet first moved from dial up to broadband.

• Like 1

This is a headline on the Daily Mail:

"What a saint! Mark Wahlberg holds on tight to son Brendan as they carefully cross the street after church confession"

Huge news.

IT servicing people.

You know, the kind of sh*theads who are employed to keep your company's servers running.

I was having trouble getting a new printer to work over the network, so yesterday I called in the troops. Instead if just fixing the printer, like I asked, this guy proceeded to completely strip my computer down, removing a number of important programs in the process. Why can't they just do as they're **** asked!?! I don't care that my virus protection is out of date, or that I have pending microsoft updates. I need the printer to work, so I can process the wages. Why is that so difficult!?!

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z8pgV74_Hw

Always been a lurker on here but trying to post more now I have so much free time at work. Really annoying how hard it is to build a forum persona... Like I come across argumentative on here when in reality I'm a laid back.

Just when I read things that shouldn't annoy me as it's some ones opinion and each to their own but reading nonsense like prison break and lost better then sopranos and the wire, aliens 3 being better then alien and aliens, and the worst being the Bourne Legacy being the best of them all, all that really annoys me when it shouldn't as it's an harmless opinion lol

... Like I come across argumentative on here when in reality I'm a laid back.

Welcome to the internet  :)

I'm sure I come across as somewhere between a soft cuddly kitten with ribbons and a bow in its fur and Adolf Hitler's more evil brother at times :)

2857660725.png

I pay money for this shit 

wow, that is terrible...

Christ, and I thought it was shite over here.  That's the sort of speed you used to get when the internet first moved from dial up to broadband.

I'm 3MB in Kerry, Meath Villan :P Efiber can't come soon enough.

"If BBC poll correct, 38% of 8-12s in England feel British - much higher than parents. Perhaps Britishness a 21styC identity."

What arsehole decided to poll 8-12 year olds on national identity?

BBC & 8-12 year olds when will they learn :rolleyes:

"If BBC poll correct, 38% of 8-12s in England feel British - much higher than parents. Perhaps Britishness a 21styC identity."

What arsehole decided to poll 8-12 year olds on national identity?

BBC & 8-12 year olds when will they learn :rolleyes:

It's an old survey, conducted by Jimmy Savile and Stuart Hall. "Mmmmm. This one feels British..."

• Like 1

The cold grip of age. I keep getting pain in my right knee after running or even walking for 20 minutes. No ligaments damaged and physio simply said it's wear and tear with age. I'm 31 I'm not 40 like!

But I have had a fair few knocks on that knee and the knee fluid has leaked out more than once after one of our aggressively competitive five a side games.

Beware ye young uns. Age is only a few years away.

My testimonial will be held later this year. Tickets will go on sale shortly.

This week.

I'm running a tennis coaching camp all week at a leisure centre. The leisure centre promised me an assistant. I got a reccie who knows nothing about tennis and he hasn't shown up the last 2 days. I have 15 kids of an age range of 8-15 with abilities from complete beginner to good player for their age. It's impossible to differentiate with that broad a range so I'm leaving a group with a task then going to the next etc. But some of the kids are such complete and utter cretins that as soon as I leave them they're smashing each other and pissing around.

There's nothing I can really to to discipline them though. They're paying for the course. I'm used to school where I can instil more discipline. Really annoying.

Difficult job! I've done something similar before and the children were very difficult to contain. You want it to be a good experience for them, but the reality is that most of them are not there because they want to be, but because their parents want them busy in the holidays. 

Just because they're paying for the course, it doesn't mean that you can't discipline them.

Pick out a ring leader of the messing about and beat the living shit out of them in front of the others.That'll sort them out, I would have thought.  

• Like 1

Being told I have to work overtime to cover 3 workers who have gone on holiday this week.

I'm self employed. Like **** am I working this weekend.

So you looked in the mirror and said ...you have to work overtime ?

Being told I have to work overtime to cover 3 workers who have gone on holiday this week.

I'm self employed. Like **** am I working this weekend.

So you looked in the mirror and said ...you have to work overtime ?

Or a sub-contractor who will be looked upon unfavourably when contract renewal time comes :P "Hey he refused to cover when our managers messed up and allowed too many holidays".

I work a couple of Saturdays a month by choice, If i was asked to work this Saturday i would have done, i abject to being told i have to work this weekend. Its an incredibly childish stance im taking but one im taking all the same

Â