Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People who take their shoes off at work.

I'm serious, it's gross.

I rarely keep my shoes on at work  , just walk about in my socks i'm there to be comfortable hence why I work in shorts and a T-shirt   ....

I was smiling my face off at all the clearings in the woods on the plane to Paris on Monday travelling in their suits ... all crumpled when they arrived , not to mention they all looked really uncomfortable during the flight  ... flying in a suit is only for the retarded   , unless you are cabin crew of course and working :)

I've been to Tallagh once and that's one more than anyone should.

No I'm a north sider. We have ours lurking round Amien st and Connolly station.

Careful now Conor. Wouldn't wanna be a hypocrite would you :)

I left Tallaght when I was 18 and never once got into any trouble in my time there. Whereas my first night out in Navan I got a box in the head for no reason as collateral damage in someone else's fight. Bleedin' culchies :)

• Like 1

I'm serious, it's gross.

I rarely keep my shoes on at work  , just walk about in my socks i'm there to be comfortable hence why I work in shorts and a T-shirt   ....

That's horrible  :puke:

I've been to Tallagh once and that's one more than anyone should.

No I'm a north sider. We have ours lurking round Amien st and Connolly station.

Careful now Conor. Wouldn't wanna be a hypocrite would you :)

I left Tallaght when I was 18 and never once got into any trouble in my time there. Whereas my first night out in Navan I got a box in the head for no reason as collateral damage in someone else's fight. Bleedin' culchies :)

Haha, only messing with ya Brian. Tallagh is grand, have a few mates from there and been in Tallagh loads of times. Get closer to the coast and we get problems with the D4 wannabe crew.

• Like 1

I'm serious, it's gross.

I was smiling my face off at all the clearings in the woods on the plane to Paris on Monday travelling in their suits ... all crumpled when they arrived , not to mention they all looked really uncomfortable during the flight  ... flying in a suit is only for the retarded   , unless you are cabin crew of course and working :)

Was in London yesterday, by christ it was hot.  I had an important meeting so unfortunately had to be in a suit, but even though I was carrying my jacket and tie and put them on just before the meeting, it was still unbearable.

Did bump into Chris Eubank over lunch though, you wouldn't want to spill his pint.

just had possibly the worst hair cut in my life, trainee, didnt understand what short meant kept on having to get her to go shorter, also made an absolute mess of my sideburns and up round my ears, dread to think what the back looks like, going to have to go to another hairdressers and ask them to fix it, never done that before

People who try to force you to drink and be happy, **** off and leave me alone to be a miserable word removed.

Just knocked off work and everyone is in the pub directly outside work (loads of people are leaving today after being made redundant) they spot me and call me over "go on lee have a drink" "I'll get you a pint lee" "don't be a boring bastard lee" why are you going straight home when you could get pissed"

I'll tell you why, I have just done 2 twelve hour shifts I've got another one tomorrow and you lot are just working 9 till 5, I need to get home and get my washing done, I need to sort some food out, to be honest that is just bull shit, I think you are all words removed and I don't really like any of you the few I don't mind I made time to wish them luck and all that bollocks earlier on in the day. Don't piss in my pocket and tell me it's raining, you don't like me, I don't like you I don't give a **** if you are leaving, in fact if the majority of you wernt such loud mouthed pricks I wouldn't have known and I would have cared even less.

I'm going to get in sort a few things out then pop over the road to my local for a few pints with people I dislike just a little bit less than you bunch of words removed.

Why do people try to make you justify not wanting to do something? If I wanna do it I'll do it, if I don't wanna I won't it's as simple as that no one other than me needs to know my reasonings

• Like 4

Â