Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

Everyone has a price.

But we are not willing to pay.

How do you know?

Common sense.  

Could you elaborate on that? I fail to see how it's common sense to assume that we aren't willing to pay what they want when we have hardly any credible information on it.

Kee-yo-tah-kee

Excellent! :)

Well there's plenty of buzz on twatter about it now. I have nothing against Julie, but this has all started from her, and I take it with a pinch of salt after the Bent ramblings from last year.

Milanov has moved to CSKA Moscow too, who was apparently another target for us. 

Edited by PieFacE

Kee-yo-tah-kee

Well there's plenty of buzz on twatter about it now. I have nothing against Julie, but this has all started from her, and I take it with a pinch of salt after the Bent ramblings from last year.

All started from her. I don't think so. She has just run with it like she normally does.

I got the info on Kiyotake back on the weekend of the 14th June and posted the info I knew on twitter and on here.

Kee-yo-tah-kee

All started from her. I don't think so. She has just run with it like she normally does.

I got the info on Kiyotake back on the weekend of the 14th June and posted the info I knew on twitter and on here.

Yes I know. But all of the current "buzz" that it's a done deal has come from her today, which is what i'm referring too. :)

Everyone has a price.

I don't know about that. Gareth said that £6.5m would be their record transfer. If we offered 6 or 7 million, with a few possible add-ons, bumping it up to 9 or 10 million, I've got a feeling they would re-think it.

That amount of money would be great for Nuremburg. They could bring in the 'next Kiyotake' (and the next and the next).

We spent a similar amount on Benteke, and appear to have been shopping in the bargain basement so far this window, so I think the money is definately available.

I got the info on Kiyotake back on the weekend of the 14th June and posted the info I knew on twitter and on here.

Yes, yes, we know, we know, you broke the news first!

Alright already!

;)

Your 'ITK' status can be confirmed, and praised, if and when we sign this little chappy.

Kee-yo-tah-kee

Any potential chants for him yet?

Kee-yo-tah-kee sounds a bit like "yippie-yi-yaaaay" from "Ghost Riders in the sky"

We'd need to sign a player called Kiyotak-o to make that chant work.

I got the info on Kiyotake back on the weekend of the 14th June and posted the info I knew on twitter and on here.

Yes, yes, we know, we know, you broke the news first!

Alright already!

;)

Your 'ITK' status can be confirmed, and praised, if and when we sign this little chappy.

Kee-yo-tah-kee

Any potential chants for him yet?

Kee-yo-tah-kee sounds a bit like "yippie-yi-yaaaay" from "Ghost Riders in the sky"

We'd need to sign a player called Kiyotak-o to make that chant work.

haha. Nice one. I don't want to be an ITK thanks. Just want to make sure Julie does not get the credit. She seems to have a habit of taking anything and everything as her own source.

They could bring in the 'next Kiyotake' (and the next and the next).

Indeed, in fact they've already got Róbert Mak looking like he could make the breakthrough next season.  Can play centrally or on either wing like Kiyotake, he cameoed at various points last season and when he was moved into the centre to cover Kiyotake's injury he looked the business.  It'd pretty much make sense for them to sell Kiyotake and use the funds to further strengthen up front, where they really are lacking.

Everyone has a price.

How do you know?

Common sense.

Could you elaborate on that? I fail to see how it's common sense to assume that we aren't willing to pay what they want when we have hardly any credible information on it.

You said every player had their price. That might be true but it is a pointless statement. More important is what we are willing to pay. We are shopping on a much reduced budget these days and this guy is like their Benteke.

Saying we will just pop over and buy him for 6-8m is the same attitude as the Liverpool fans saying they will snap up Benteke for £15m this summer.

They will want a massive fee for their star player who only arrived last summer and we are not in the business of offering massive fees anymore.