Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

Where did anyone get the idea of £5-6m for Kiyotake? 

If there was a clause in his contract that cheap it would have been triggered by 00:01 of the transfer window opening if not sooner. Kiyotake is very much the Bundesliga's Benteke from last year.

Us saying £5-6m for him is the same as Spurs and Liverpool fans saying £15m for Benteke.

• Like 1

Looks like a direct replacement for Barry Bannan, and a capable one too.

How capable do you have to be to replace Bannan?

tumblr_lzqgosZj9w1qgpcag.gif

Here's some trivia. Those two are from Birmingham and one is a Villa fan while the other supports small heath. 

On topic: I can't see this transfer happening.

Here's another trivia for you. You know that Rory Delap? He's got a rather long throw in. ;)

:lol:

:angry:

• Like 2

If there was a clause in his contract that cheap it would have been triggered by 00:01 of the transfer window opening if not sooner. Kiyotake is very much the Bundesliga's Benteke from last year.

Us saying £5-6m for him is the same as Spurs and Liverpool fans saying £15m for Benteke.

http://avillafan.com/site/6389/rumour-mill-contact-made-over-kiyotake-belhanda-u-turn/

I don't know much about the player but a bit of research on him, he's very highly rated by his club so agree with HTP that we'll get him for such a fee. They sold Pape Cisse for 10Million to Newcastle, it will be around that figure IMO.

I don't know much about the player but a bit of research on him, he's very highly rated by his club so agree with HTP that we'll get him for such a fee. They sold Pape Cisse for 10Million to Newcastle, it will be around that figure IMO.

That was Freiburg, Kiyotake plays for Nuremberg.

Er, he was at Freiburg, not Nuremburg.

• Like 1

You can bid below a release clause fee you know. Whether it is accepted is another story of course.

Latest from Twitter:

ITK TRANSFER @ITK_TRANSFER 58m

Aston Villa have now made a bid for Hiroshi Kiyotake which is being considered by his club. #avfc

ITK TRANSFER @ITK_TRANSFER 53m

@HeartOfTheHolte Roughly 4.5m mate, Think it will be rejectef though, Heard one of your main sponsers has given money towards the deal

What I like about this is the fact the tweeter apparently knew how much the bid was for, but didn't choose to say until someone asked.

I also like the fact he thinks it will be rejected. He obviously knows what Nuremberg want for the player. He could have saved us a lot of time preparing for this bid if we'd have known before!! Grr!

I cant believe some of the suckers that respond to these tweets and take the bait every single time

I guess they are the same kind of people who reply to these nigerian gold mining scams and lose thousands of pounds

• Like 3

So Kiyotake had the highest number of assists outside of Bayern Munich players. Nuremberg finished 10th so that's pretty impressive.

One would assume that Bayern or Dortmund would be interested, surely?

Doubt Bayern would, more likely to sign a fully-fledged star and already have Kroos, Muller, Gotze, Shaqiri who can all play there aswell as Ribery and Robben. Surprised Dortmund haven't been linked they've been linked with nearly every other CAM in the world lol. There will be quite a merry-go-round of CAM's this summer you would imagine being one of the most coveted positions at the moment.

Sparked by Gotze moving to Bayern there will probably be quite a few, Dortmund likely to get at least two having sold Bittencourt and Leitner as well and so far only gotten Aubameyang in (I think?). Maher has already moved.  De Bruyne (may have already gone?) Erikssen, Wijnaldum, Draxler, Honda, Praet could all follow and there's probably a load more I havent heard of.

The link to Wiki on a Google search says that he's signed. Seems someone has already eaten up the twitter rumours. I can see this being the same as the Belhanda situation was...really hope this works out though!

Edited by JoshVilla

I cant believe some of the suckers that respond to these tweets and take the bait every single time

I guess they are the same kind of people who reply to these nigerian gold mining scams and lose thousands of pounds

LOL exactly, absolute marks.

LOL exactly, absolute marks.

I'm really confused. I thought 'mark' was a wrestling term?

Edit: Just researched it, I've just never heard it used outside of wrestling lol

Edited by Jonoridge91

Some guy who claims to be a freelancer (could be a freelance anything!) from Nuremberg on Twitter ... Google translated.

@vhaettl

Aston Villa's turn to Kyiotake. 8 million they have offered. But the club has made the Lightning. Reports, the NN tomorrow. Fcn #

But the club has made the lightning? Any ideas what that means? :D

edit: Bing translator has gone for "slapped it down", which presumably means rejected.

Edited by adz.villa