Where will we finish ?

We can't counter attack, we can't hold possession, our long ball game is poor and I haven't seen a through ball for a good few hours. This is not football its just hit it and hope the opposition makes a mistake or one of our team scores a long shot (that's how we won the last game at stoke).

I think we'll stay up, just about, because there are some awful teams below us.

Are there though?? Pulis will keep Palace up, Fulham spanked us off the park, I think Sunderland tbf are probably screwed, West Ham, West Brom, Norwich and Cardiff are all better than us IMO and are certainly performing better. So I'm not so sure.

frankly I don't have a clue where we will finish but I do think we will get dragged into a survival scrap I have to say. All the "We have had a really tough start and are doing ok" comments however should now be put firmly to bed as our results against poor teams have been atrocious recently and as with the Anfield victory last season a couple of fluke results are the difference between us being in the bottom 3 or where we lie currently.

What is alarming is that we have gotten just 4 points from games against West Ham, WBA, Fulham, Stoke, Sunderland & Hull recently and not beaten any of those teams which is scary.

Our wins against Southampton, Arsenal and Man City are the only thing positive about this season so far but did we really deserve those wins? The Arsenal one I would argue we played really well but not the other two.

Worrying ... very worrying.

Edited by danceoftheshamen

I fear that we could be in free fall without the likes of Benteke, Gabby and Vlaar in the team.

Vlaar and Gabby should (the latter definitely) be back for the Palace game.

I hope so mate because we look shite without them.

Agreed. Vlaar especially is absolutely vital to us. Our record with him (including last season) is decent but our record without him is absolutely appalling beyond belief.

Crystal Palace just lost 3-0 at home to Newcastle and they will go down.

West Ham have been terrible for months and incredibly still aren't in the bottom 3.

I actually think of the bottom 6 the team that have been playing best in recent weeks have been Sunderland but it's starting to look they're a bit far adrift.

People are knee-jerking, I know we're not a bundle of joy to watch at the minute but believe it or not they are other teams in the league who also played poorly and lose on a regular basis. They are the teams below us.

• Like 1

Â