Where will we finish ?

If we play like we just did for the rest of the season we will be in another relegation battle

If we revert to how we were playing we should have enough to stabilize and look upwards

We need Vlaar to remain injury free as well

If it is his hamstring it will probably be 2 - 4 weeks

The reality is we need 3 wins and probably two draws, won't go down on 38 points considering our goal difference is better than most of the teams below.

We just lost narrowly to a wonder free kick 5 minutes from time. I know our tactics were horrible but they generally work away from home. And Goodison isn't really a ground anymore you can say you drop points on as they've lost one league game at home since December 2012. And that was with 10 men for 75 minutes v Sunderland.

Everytime this season we've looked in a bit of trouble, we've picked up points. After losing 3/4 we took 7 points from Hull and Norwich away and Man. City at home, after losing two home games we picked up 9 points from 5 games in November and after the debacle of Palace we've picked up 8 points from 6 games when people were predicting 1 or 2.

I'm expecting 4 from West Ham and Cardiff. After that we've got a depressed Newcastle and home games at home to Norwich and then Stoke.If we're barely above 30 points after playing those teams yes I will be concerned but I reckon  we'll be practically safe by the end of March.

Let's see after the next two, if we don't get a win from either than fair enough, just seems a bit knee jerk, oh look how dare we lost a game (on a ground where many PL sides lose nowadays).

What's interesting (and I've seen very little credit given to us for this) is given Sunderland's great form over the last 6 weeks is that was a fabulous win up there and those 3 points are looking pretty crucial now.

• Like 3

What's interesting (and I've seen very little credit given to us for this) is given Sunderland's great form over the last 6 weeks is that was a fabulous win up there and those 3 points are looking pretty crucial now.

And how about Fulham's form and the fact they completely out played us?

Yeah so what?

Why does every post highlighting something positive have to be countered by something negative?

Yeah so what?

Why does every post highlighting something positive have to be countered by something negative?

It keeps the world balanced.

• Like 1

Â