Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

9 minutes ago, desensitized43 said:

What a car crash that is.

It's hilarious that Newcastle fans prefer that idiot, financially backed by actual murderers to Mike Ashley.

How anyone can listen to that and think that Staveley is in control of the situation, whilst simultaneously ignoring everything Simon Jordan said, is beyond me. 

But, they do love a number 9 up there so....

he is 100% correct

and his use of "rabble rousing" is also 100% correct

its UK law, its the PL rules, yet somehow its unfair and part of a big conspiracy theory

also think jordan's comment about the PL ownership and voting system makes for an interesting suggestion - have newcastle approached the PL and requested a change to the rules that all arbitration should be open to the public? i would put my chips down on the side of course they **** haven't 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

he is 100% correct

and his use of "rabble rousing" is also 100% correct

its UK law, its the PL rules, yet somehow its unfair and part of a big conspiracy theory

also think jordan's comment about the PL ownership and voting system makes for an interesting suggestion - have newcastle approached the PL and requested a change to the rules that all arbitration should be open to the public? i would put my chips down on the side of course they **** haven't 

Staveley's taken the Brexit strategy of taking the uninformed (or unwilling to be informed) mobs to protest the PL, when really the power is within Newcastle to bring the other PL clubs onside for a vote. 

Outside of the obvious in terms of the odious characters involved, there's something very suspect about this alleged takeover. Staveley is simply deflecting the attention by getting mobs of Jawdees to vent their anger at the wrong people. They should be questioning why requested information hasn't been supplied from the club and potential suitors before anything else.

I would feel sorry for the fans, but they've long lived in a weird alternative footballing existence up there.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Staveley's taken the Brexit strategy of taking the uninformed (or unwilling to be informed) mobs to protest the PL, when really the power is within Newcastle to bring the other PL clubs onside for a vote. 

Outside of the obvious in terms of the odious characters involved, there's something very suspect about this alleged takeover. Staveley is simply deflecting the attention by getting mobs of Jawdees to vent their anger at the wrong people. They should be questioning why requested information hasn't been supplied from the club and potential suitors before anything else.

I would feel sorry for the fans, but they've long lived in a weird alternative footballing existence up there.

is the crux of the whole thing

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

have newcastle approached the PL and requested a change to the rules that all arbitration should be open to the public? i would put my chips down on the side of course they **** haven't 

Presumably you're right, because surely she would have said so in the interview; after all, in that case she could transfer their anger to the other clubs holding back this reform she's allegedly so keen on. 

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

Presumably you're right, because surely she would have said so in the interview; after all, in that case she could transfer their anger to the other clubs holding back this reform she's allegedly so keen on. 

yep, the whole conspiracy theory is that its the other clubs with all this power that dont want newcastle to become competitive, a failed vote on this would certainly give that more weight

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Newcastle fans seem to have a somewhat eccentric belief system that they have created for themselves around this takeover bid. 

That's a very generous way to describe the collective mental and moral breakdown of an entire city.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

That's a very generous way to describe the collective mental and moral breakdown of an entire city.

Similar to American Trump supporters. Their lives were so shit and devoid of hope that they determined their best option for the future was a democracy shattering, autocratic madman.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I dont like bruce at all to watch villa play under him was a nightmare i dont even want to remember.

But if bruce can keep newcastle safe next season with minimal investment he should be treated like jesus from newcastle fans. He is literally saving their club from relegation and saving money for the club for future signings.

5 hours ago, Tumblerseven said:

I dont like bruce at all to watch villa play under him was a nightmare i dont even want to remember.

But if bruce can keep newcastle safe next season with minimal investment he should be treated like jesus from newcastle fans. He is literally saving their club from relegation and saving money for the club for future signings.

Whilst playing utter dogshit football

I'd rather be relegated 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

if anyone needs some cheering up, they've given bruce a new 3 year deal

happy friday!

I can see why the owners are doing it, because he’s doing exactly what they want.

Not good news for the supporters who have to put up with his “style” of management but it’s not a huge surprise to me that Ashley wants to keep him on.

Â