Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

6 hours ago, Rino8 said:

The guy has the nerve to call out the league for 'preventing the club becoming the powerhouse the fans deserve'

He's a multi billionaire who chooses to appoint Steve Bruce. Even if I might agree with the case he's making the holier than thou stance he's taking is amazing.

I don’t think it’s holier than thou at all, and it’s obvious he wants dolla and that’s all. 

He has a point, though. It’s been the case since the introduction of FFP right through to the ESL stuff. Closed competition football plz. 

12 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don’t think it’s holier than thou at all, and it’s obvious he wants dolla and that’s all. 

He has a point, though. It’s been the case since the introduction of FFP right through to the ESL stuff. Closed competition football plz. 

Yes and no 

Completely agree that FFP is bollocks and has closed the shop 

But that's not what this is, this anti competition thing is fishing for emails or communication between the PL and the top 6 teams that show the top 6 influenced the PLs decision to reject the takeover on the basis that they didn't want a top 7, the geordies are convinced the PL said no because man utd et al said no, that's the conspiracy theory 

Good luck to them... I don't think they'll find it or win but if they do find an email from Woodward to the PL saying he doesn't Newcastle to have new rich owners then that would blow the whole thing up, don't see how anyone near the top of the PL could survive that 

• Like 1

Newcastle fans deserve their club to be the bestest club in the whole wide world more than any other club and they do love a number nine up there.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Haha 1

Just now, Zatman said:

relegation or challenge top 4? 

Literally could be either but doubt either really, std 16ish.

The little fat chubby cabbage has done em a miracle this year though. Celebratory all the meats, no salad, all the sauces with extra mint sauce tonight.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

The little fat chubby cabbage has done em a miracle this year though. Celebratory all the meats, no salad, all the sauces with extra mint sauce tonight.

Imagine how difficult it was for him to transition from Friday night chippy his usual fish chips and pickled egg,  I bet he thinks that Kebab is a new thing and tells his mates “ we don’t botha going down the chippy no more we get that kebab , ye all kinds of meat and and you can still order chips there to ya know bloody brilliant stuff you should try it”

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

"do you want salad?" 

"can I have batter bits instead? I'm celebrating" 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

WTF are Less-ter playing at. Crisp munching tards.

They'll finish 5th and lose the Cup Final.  

Considering who they've played it's been a fantastic last 6 weeks for them although annoyed they couldn't do much v Arsenal given we're trying to finish above them.

Will be back to clueless football for much of next season though so won't change much in the long run. What saved them was getting ASM and Wilson back in time as both are huge, they'd have probably beaten us with just one of them starting given how we played up there.

• Like 1

Â