Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

As much as I'm enoying their mini wobble at the moment, I'd rather they didn't finish in the playoffs.  In the event that we finish in the playoffs, I'd rather not have to face them if at all possible.  Thankfully I can't see i) their wobble jeopardising their promotion or ii) anyone else being strong or consistent enough to capitalise on it.

• 4 weeks later...

there are several very obvious reasons for it, one of them being Newcastle themselves not being a top away game for most villa fans but they won't see that, we currently have Rotherham and Huddersfield tickets on sale both of which are new grounds and a bigger draw imo 

let them and Leeds argue about taking 10k away fans to every game, let us look at ourselves and how utterly shit we have been for a while now, especially away and on sky and say fair play to those 1200 taking 2 days off work and spending >£100 to go watch us

Edited by villa4europe

We're well and truly under their skin, it's brilliant.  How come Newcastle have never had 76,000+ attendance. Too small of a club? :detect:

Seeing as they were talking about banners, again, maybe we should take this one up? Seems fitting for them.

• Like 1

Is it the same boring word removed, that writes the same article, every time we play them? Most of the barcode fans were even embarrassed by him last time.

If you're reading this (which of course he will be, because he's obsessed!), for the 1,000,000th time, everyone laughed at you. Not just Villa. We were just the lucky ones, who got to witness it. You'd have got the same piss taking at any ground in the country. If we're so bad, explain to me why your lot took the piss out sha, when you relegated them at Sid James'? I've a couple of acquaintances on the dark side of the city, who tell a tale of fat, shirtless, incomprehensible horse punchers taking the piss. They didn't cry about it though, and don't still write angry letters about it 7 years later, while having a cry wank.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

Is it the same boring word removed, that writes the same article, every time we play them? Most of the barcode fans were even embarrassed by him last time.

If you're reading this (which of course he will be, because he's obsessed!), for the 1,000,000th time, everyone laughed at you. Not just Villa. We were just the lucky ones, who got to witness it. You'd have got the same piss taking at any ground in the country. If we're so bad, explain to me why your lot took the piss out sha, when you relegated them at Sid James'? I've a couple of acquaintances on the dark side of the city, who tell a tale of fat, shirtless, incomprehensible horse punchers taking the piss. They didn't cry about it though, and don't still write angry letters about it 7 years later, while having a cry wank.  

I believe this is often referred to as cranking

• Like 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

there are several very obvious reasons for it, one of them being Newcastle themselves not being a top away game for most villa fans but they won't see that, we currently have Rotherham and Huddersfield tickets on sale both of which are new grounds and a bigger draw imo 

let them and Leeds argue about taking 10k away fans to every game, let us look at ourselves and how utterly shit we have been for a while now, especially away and on sky and say fair play to those 1200 taking 2 days off work and spending >£100 to go watch us

Its also a Monday night televised game where we have nothing to play for. its mad 1200 are even attending ;)

Monday night on sky, shit form in general and shocking away from home,distance,and another big factor for me is that's it's not a new ground for the fans. We have been going up there for years now. If we've sold 1280 now then it will probably be over 1500 come match day which is not bad at all regardless of the price. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

Click bait isn't it? In recent times Newcastle who's away support used to be outstanding also started taking smaller allocations and not selling out as their side struggled and because of TVs and prices and stuff. We'll probably sell all the tickets, which for a Monday night to game with our away form is good support.

this season Newcastle and villa have had brilliant away support. I dunno why you get these plums who seem more intent on digging at other fans than realising we all face the same problems caused by tv rearranging games.

• Like 2

Agree with @blandy clickbait and the Villa obsessed fans forum The Mag bought it and decided to do an article on it and mention banners and bed sheets. PMSL.

Obsessed with Villa

The tickets have been on sale a week and it looks like Aston Villa are facing an uphill task.

With only a week and a half to go to the game, the club have only managed to sell 1,280 tickets despite heavily subsidising the tickets.

The writing had been on the wall when instead of taking the full 3,200 tickets available, Aston Villa only asked for 2,200.

Even that low figure looks to be way beyond what Villa will bring on 20 February.

I can’t wait to see the latest hilarious ‘banter’ bed sheet banners their hilarious joker will come up with this time.

When will they ever get over it and move on? 

I think its hilarious :crylaugh:

I do not care what the barcode fans think, weve had the biggest laughs by relegating them once and having a big part in their second relegation.

The ONLY thing they have over us is attendance..... and we all know the reasons for that. Them and Liverpool have the most deluded fans going. I actually really like Geordies in general but i cannot stand talking football with most of them!

Â