Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

40 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

If they genuinely go and sign Solanke that would be hilarious

You say that (and would agree with you); however Solanke has scored 18 goals so far this season?! No idea how/why as I thought he was rubbish!

Solanke having watched plenty of games which he scored this season will never score goals in the PL.

He's wasteful and his technique leaves a lot to be desired. Awkward lanky striker.

Wood not in form but could do a lot worse for someone to do a job and keep them up. Burnley won't sell him unless he really forces their hand for that retirement deal

They apparently want two strikers because of Wilson's injury, one of them will be more of a secondary striker, which is why they're being linked to the likes of Wood, Solanke, Nketiah, Origi and so on, for the main striker they're being linked to Isak, Schick, Martial, and Vlahović as bigger name signings.

4 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

What's Mitrovic up to these days?

Averaging a goal per game in championship. The might as well re sign him in advance, because he will tear it up for them next season in the championship.

47 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Give him a massive bonus if they avoid relegation. Can you give bonuses to loan signings?

When Arry managed blues he doubled a loan player wages than his parent club were paying him 😂

Pretty certain they'll still go down. Despite the money, they have no decent structure in the club so will be paying over the odds for journeymen, mercenaries and has-beens. Very similar to our early days in the championship. They'll be there for a few years I reckon.

• Like 1

Genuinely laughing at them right now.  Newcastle supporters hate us with a passion for celebrating one of their relegations a bit too hard and seem to be desperately trying to create a "rivalry" between the two clubs.  I had a conversation with an extremely smug Newcastle fan after the Saudi's took over and he was throwing out names like Coutinho, Haaland, etc as their January signings and that they were going to out spend/bid everyone in the league for players...  Fast forward to today and the best manager they could appoint was Eddie fookin' Howe and are debating which of Origi, Solanke, or Wood to sign as the striker who is going to keep them up this season!  Us signing Coutinho and possibly Digne is rubbing salt in their wound.  I love it.  Keep it coming.  

• Like 1

Â