Christian Benteke

Kwan

He's already more than just a big man up front. Ok his footwork isn't perfect but then again that will always pale in comparison to his aerial ability becuase he's just so good in the air. He's already shown that he's got tremendous technique.

The only thing he doesn't have is pace. He's not the quickest.

There was also a time last night where the ball went towards the corner and Benteke just left it, couldn't be bothered to chase it so Weimann chased it from the other side of the pitch, and got to it.

The only thing he doesn't have is pace. He's not the quickest.

There was also a time last night where the ball went towards the corner and Benteke just left it, couldn't be bothered to chase it so Weimann chased it from the other side of the pitch, and got to it.

If we are thinking of the same play, Benteke was offside.

• 2 weeks later...

Great goal.

And an Assist, really is an important player for us..

2 assists - he won the knockdown header for Holman's goal and cutback for Weimann's finish.

I've yet to see the good build up to the 4th but Benteke's strike of the ball was as sweet as it could possibly have been. He does seem to have a lot to his game!

Some advice to any clubs taking an interest in our Christian - he's too slow so don't bother. ;-)

i think he's one of the best complete forwards to wear the shirt, but is he really the best player for a long time? We've had our fair share of good players in the last few years, they just haven't all stuck around/been in their prime to play in the same team at the same time together. Would rate Friedel, Mellberg, Young, Milner, etc. from the last few years. I would agree he's one of the best complete forwards we've had for a long time, however

Â