Christian Benteke

Kwan

The one negative I've heard about him through reading various things since his arrival is that he has a tendency to be profligate. Although I've 2 thoughts on that. Firstly his age now (21) means that he was doing that at a young age. Plus, with a 1 in 2 strike rate, just how many chances was he getting if he still managed to be seen as a bit wasteful by the fans!! Hopefully we've signed a bit of a doozy :D

Hardly any of you have ever seen him play and now he's being built up as a superstar. He could very easily be a cart horse and turn out to be a total flop.

Lets wait and see him in action in a Villa shirt before getting over excited eh?

A positive is that he has youth on his side if he starts poorly and wastes chances though.

Hardly any of you have ever seen him play and now he's being built up as a superstar. He could very easily be a cart horse and turn out to be a total flop.

Lets wait and see him in action in a Villa shirt before getting over excited eh?

A positive is that he has youth on his side if he starts poorly and wastes chances though.

I can understand giving out to people being negative, but giving out to people being positive - or 'support'ive - I've never gotten that and I hope I never do :?

I can understand giving out to people being negative, but giving out to people being positive - or 'support'ive - I've never gotten that and I hope I never do :?

It's about managing expectations. I don't want any of you lot to feel heartbroken if it doesn't go they way you hope :P

He's Belgian!

born in kishasa, DR Congo.

if a dogs born in a stable, you dont call him a horse

I've heard BNP advocates use that turn of phrase before, it comes across as xenophobic to me.

If he qualifies for Belgian nationality and citizenship and chooses to represent them, then he's Belgian.

And if you can't understand why a footballer from the Congo wouldn't want to represent them internationally, I'd google 'Democratic Republic of Congo' and have a read.

Â