Christian Benteke

Kwan

Well, then, that's it. Rather now than middle of August.

Now, let's see how much money we can rake in and how much footballing fun Lambie can convert those money into.

UP THE VILLA!!

Good luck Christian but sorry, you are not bigger than the club.
I have full faith in Lambert & the lads that we will be more successful next season with or without you!!

PS. Thanks for the profit!!
x

Thanks for the goals that kept us up. £7m was a big gamble on an unknown player. Not that I expect loyalty in the modern game but the club is trying to build something special here. Hope we get a large sum for him.

Quick question, why does him handing in TR mean villa will get a better price

It doesn't, but players get a slice of the transfer fee if they don't hand in a request.

Indeed, a 'loyalty bonus' ha!

Why are people giving abuse?

Because if not for us, he'd still be in Belgium as a nobody. He's showing the fans that loved him that he isn't anything special and is just another mercenary. Never mind the fans though, PL must be sick to the stomach. Really don't want to face him in the PL.

Why are people giving abuse?

Because if not for us, he'd still be in Belgium as a nobody. He's showing the fans that loved him that he isn't anything special and is just another mercenary. Never mind the fans though, PL must be sick to the stomach. Really don't want to face him in the PL.

I wouldn't want to face him. Perhaps Vlaar, Okore or Baker fancy 90 minutes though!

While I strongly disagree with the abuse entailing injury (because I've been through serious injury and I wouldn't inflict in on anybody) but disappointment in his sheer lack of loyalty and hope that his career fails from this point is completely justified IMO.

Â