Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I've seen nothing in Bacuna that tells me he is anything other than terrible. He can take a set piece it seems but nothing else. 

He can't actually play football from what i can see. constantly hoofing it and unable to pass or control a ball. 

He has a first touch worse than Jimmy Saville.

Having said that, great free kick so I am willing to eat humble pie if proved wrong long term, but i don't see a premier league footballer.

I suppose the assist to KEA was a big hoof too?

An assist and a goal for a full back, against City, suggests he can actually play football.

• Like 4

Defensive midfielder Isa, he can keep the ball moving quite well, and has good pace and physicallity.Him one side, and Sylla the other would bea good defensive midfield base.

Would rather one or the other as neither possess that much ability on the ball. 

I've seen nothing in Bacuna that tells me he is anything other than terrible. He can take a set piece it seems but nothing else. 

He can't actually play football from what i can see. constantly hoofing it and unable to pass or control a ball. 

Having said that, great free kick so I am willing to eat humble pie if proved wrong long term, but i don't see a premier league footballer.

And that's why you're sitting at home eating a pot noodle and not working as a professional football scout.

And that's why you're sitting at home eating a pot noodle and not working as a professional football scout.

Hate pot noodle. I sincerely hope he proves me wrong long term. I will hold my hands up if he does but first half he was a mess.

Didn't have the best of games overall, but an assist and a sublime free-kick kind of makes me forget about that. Makes me feel that he just needs to continue growing into the game like he's doing. There's something about him that's for sure, very happy for that lad!