Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

Just found out off my son that one of his friends shot the video. When I actually bothered to watched it just now I know the lad on the left, he played the same football side as my son.

1 hour ago, Phumfeinz said:

Think you meant to post that in this thread mate.

Ha Ha! I know crap claim to 'fame' but could not resist it.

• Like 1

RDM said in Post Match "the players haven't experienced this for a long time, they need to enjoy it, then we focus on the next game".  Couldn't agree more.

Whilst it was self inflicted, Bacuna has had a miserable time.  He played well, we won, the gaffer said have some time to yourselves.  He did.

We have no idea whether, in that time, he treated his body well or not, but if he didn't, I warrant the Club will know, and deal with it.

I'm all for players being dedicated but it doesn't mean they can't go out FFS !

I think it will take more then some drunken singing but at least he appears to be committed tgis season.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-leandro-bacuna-goes-long-11751299

Aston Villa winger Leandro Bacuna has gone a long way to making amends with supporters after singing with fans during a night out in Birmingham.

The chants followed Villa's 3-0 mauling of Rotherham United on Saturday and the Dutchman seems to be trying to win over the fanbase.

I just cannot fathom why any newspaper (paper or online) is accepted as the gospel truth when any Villa player is mentioned in any way that just possibly might lend itself to criticise said player. While on the other hand, any positive news is dismissed out of hand as 'only the (insert media source here)'.

I know I'm repeating myself here, but I still believe that your average journalist is someone taught to separate the wheat from the chaff. And then prints the chaff.

I'm surprised he's singing that after the hateful shit that gets posted on his social media and the personal abuse he suffers because he said he wanted to play Champion's League football.

Give over. There are more important things in life, judge him on the pitch.

• Like 4

Someone at another Villa forum said that Bacuna's house was full of Villa stuff and that he had become somewhat of a Villa nut since joining.

As for his (and Okore's, for that matter) alleged quotes - I refer to my last post. Any positive news pertaining to Villa is likely to be dismissed, but any negative news is accepted. I just don't get it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

I'm surprised he's singing that after the hateful shit that gets posted on his social media and the personal abuse he suffers because he said he wanted to play Champion's League football.

Give over. There are more important things in life, judge him on the pitch.

He was judged on the pitch, which last season he was awful on (not advocating personal abuse in his home life, but he deservedly got booed on the pitch).