Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

I'm just really worried that the pull of Real Madrid or Barca will be too much for him. Hell, I'd bet he'd even plump for Juve or Bayern if it came to it but, for his sake, I hope he doesn't as I don't think that'd be enough of a challenge for him at this stage of his career.

Whichever European heavy-hitter he moves to, I'd like to place on record my thanks to Bacuna for single-handedly pulling us up by the cruff of the neck in our times of need and putting Aston Villa on the map.

In all seriousness, I'm a tad disappointed with all this. I thought he was a handy utility player and I previously had some respect for his willingness to play wherever needed and I backed the new long-term contract he signed late last year.

It's a shame he is clearly as deluded and care-free as the rest of our squad.

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Guys the biggest shock for me so far this season is not one champions league club has come in for bacuna?!!!

how has this not happened????

Real have to wait till the Euros are over so they can do the Ronaldo for Bacuna trade

I'd like to see him stay with Villa, obtain UK citizenship, lead Villa to promotion with a perfect record, celebrate his first England Cap by scoring a hat-trick at Wembley, become England Captain,  end all those years of hurt by lifting the World Cup in what will become known as "The Bacuna Final", become PM and persuade USA to rejoin the UK and apologise for all that unnecessary revolution shenanigans that happened. 

But I think he might have bigger aspirations. 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
spelling mishsteaks
  • Like 2

I feel sorry for Bacuna its a shame that the judge in Messi's tax evasion case only gave him a 21 month jail term as probation and he doesn't have to serve it because i think Bacuna could have gone to the nou camp and slotted in as a ready made replacement

Edited by AshVilla

Hope he is gone before the window shuts - will be depressing if we go into this season with him starting - he was just awful last year and I don't think the crowd will forgive him.  One or two poor efforts from him and the crowd will be on his back again.  RDM will be taking a massive risk keeping him on IMO - better for him and us if he he moves on.

BREAKING: Bacuna becomes Prime Minister, then declared Supreme Leader of the World seconds later.

He announces that Messi and Ronaldo are terrible players compared to him, and they are now languishing in League 2 as per the new system he set up.

Oh, yeah, and he is Xia in disguise.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2016 at 09:47, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I'd like to see him stay with Villa, obtain UK citizenship, lead Villa to promotion with a perfect record, celebrate his first England Cap by scoring a hat-trick at Wembley, become England Captain,  end all those years of hurt by lifting the World Cup in what will become known as "The Bacuna Final", become PM and persuade USA to rejoin the UK and apologise for all that unnecessary revolution shenanigans that happened. 

But I think he might have bigger aspirations. 

Put that on a banner on the Holte Upper and I'll buy you a season ticket.....

For our FA cup run this year. 

3 hours ago, Junxs said:

And he never said he wanted to go to Barcelona either - which seems to be the chosen destination for him by Villatalk posters.

In an interview he said he'd like to return to Holland one day, preferably for one of the sides in the champions league eg Ajax or PSV.

I think thats a perfectly acceptable comment and didn't deserve the boos he got for it. It has been totally taken out of context. Villa fans just want a scapegoat, nothing new there.

I don't think its much to ask a player paid thousands a week to play for Villa to concentrate - at LEAST  publically - on Villa.  Especially when we were in the shite.  Whilst I didn't boo him I cant blame anyone who decided that his lack of focus, shall we say, together with some 'ordinary' performances, were worthy of anything else.