What other clubs do you support?

nepal_villan

Karlstad BK which is my local team (Swedish 3rd tier). Also Malmö FF who plays in Allsvenskan (Top League in Sweden). They don't even come close to the love I have for Villa though.

Outside of Sweden it's only Villa I really care about, although when I was younger I liked Atletico Madrid and Milan..

Edited by Thrice

Karlstad BK which is my local team (Swedish 3rd tier). Also Malmö FF who plays in Allsvenskan (Top League in Sweden). They don't even come close to the love I have for Villa though.

Outside of Sweden it's only Villa I really care about, although when I was younger I liked Atletico Madrid and Milan..

You're not the only one .. I actually used to like Milan too .. And in Spain as I mentioned before Atleti is my team .. No where near Villa though ..

My Saudi Villa friend << Who I knew from the facebook then met each other then went and watched Our games against Stoke 0-0 H , Norwich 1-4 A and Liverpool 1-3 A Last season .. I was surprised when I saw that he supports Villa And Atleti !!

Me and BOF are the only ones who follow Kaiserslautern in Germany though .. lol ..

Former Leeds supporter in the Revie era, then i saw the light.

Still look out for their results though.

I saw a FB comment yesterday from someone saying: "I've been a Leeds supporter all my life, but I've never actually been to Leeds" (I think he was a Brit, too).

My reply was: "Well I've lived in Leeds all my adult life, and I f---ing detest them".

He "Like"d it.

BPemDMiCYAA6-k8.jpg

The mighty Prestatyn Town in action tonight in Croatia...

0:5 but a great experience for fans and players

My missus is from Prestatyn.  Never did manage to catch a game though.  Will add them to my list.

I also now have an affinity for Brommapokjarna after seeing them beat Githenburg in Stockholm the other week.

I have to put a special shout out for Cardiff City.

Now, Cardiff are nowhere near my fave team, they wouldn't make my top 20. They do appear to have a higher than normal quota of fucktards that follow them.........but.

Next Saturday they are playing away in a friendly against a team that doesn't currently have a league affiliation, and they have promised to field a decent team including their new signings from Slovakia and Slovenia. So weeks before the start of their first Prem season they are putting out a strong team against a no league (not non league, no league) team that by default will have quite interesting insurance coverage.

It should raise around £10k to help with legal fees to get back into a league and thus celebrate our 100 year anniversary.

• Like 1

My missus is from Prestatyn.  Never did manage to catch a game though.  Will add them to my list.

I also now have an affinity for Brommapokjarna after seeing them beat Githenburg in Stockholm the other week.

That would be Brommapojkarna and a good choice in Sweden, impressive bringing youngsters through the system.

BPemDMiCYAA6-k8.jpg

The mighty Prestatyn Town in action tonight in Croatia...

0:5 but a great experience for fans and players

Haha, the good old Kantrida. I live 20 miles away, just across the border. Rijeka are now building a new stadium, they've got a strong team this season with Slovenian manager, they want to compete with Dinamo Zagreb for the title.

That would be Brommapojkarna and a good choice in Sweden, impressive bringing youngsters through the system.

did they beat IFK? how the mighty have fallen  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:

I tend to support teams from cities that i love on my travels. 

1) Juventus, the first football team i watched on TV with any affinity. Baggio was my Icon, and this was my route to being a football fan.

2) Villa and Bournemouth as a kid. McGrath, Daley, Teale and co, B'mth my local team.

3) GAIS, Goteborg. Lived here for a year, a GAIS fan was quick to embrace a Villa fan and took me to a game. Loved them since.

4) Barcelona. Favourite city in Europe

5) Marseille. Amazing city with  spirited 'people'. I hated Parisians in Paris... 

6) Chiang Mai FC, Thailand. Love CM!

7) Liaoning FC, China (North East). Worked as a teacher for a few months during Uni days. I travelled a few other cities around China but felt the most affinity for the folk of ShenYang, Liaoning being the sporting capital of China.

I'm sure, over time, i'll continue to find more awesome, footballing cities around the world. Just the 7 on top of my inherited side as favourites, for now!

I've had a soft spot for Fiorentina since the 94-95 season when they came back up and Batistuta battered every defense in Serie A. It's one of the only non Villa club shirts I've ever owned the other is a New York Red Bull's, I had a  season ticket for a couple of years till they pissed me off

Â