What other clubs do you support?

nepal_villan

I go to the occasional Cheltenham Town  game by dint of them being my adopted local team.

Always had a soft spot for Sevilla. Brescia in Italy too thanks to FM, and my FM French team is Stade Malherbe Caen.

Feel I should permanently adopt a German and US team as they're popular. Possibly Freiburg and Revs then..

hard one not as big as Villa but for random reasons I like 

Lazio - not for fascism but had a great team in 90s

Orgryte in Sweden due to some friends that support them also Sweden national team for similar reasons except these qualifiers ;)

always had a soft spot for Boca and Atletico Madrid as well

Oh I see. When we were both at RAF Laarbruch back in the day I thought you were at Maas too. Anyway the reason I ask is that I saw him about 5 months ago in Birmingham city centre. Birmingham City fan  -_-  Anyway off topic.

I hate him already. :thumb:

Mr Clement, my German tutor at Rhein Middle, was a key factor in my 'Gladbach indoctrination.  For reading material around the classroom he left copies of FohlenEcho, and after I turned up for a sports session wearing an entire home kit he lent me his season ticket to watch the 'Gladbach/Köln derby that weekend.

• Like 1

Always had a soft spot for the Saddlers, mainly going back to the old Star Soccer days when the cameras would be at Fellows Park once a season, normally around the 3rd week and that would be it. I always thought it was a shame they weren't on more.

I can genuinely say nobody

There's plenty of clubs I admire and like. Milan, Dortmund, Barca, Lyon etc

But I don't consider myself to be a follower or supporter of any of them.

Wouldn't consider myself a supporter, but I have a soft spot for Solihull Moors as they used to be Moor Green, the club at the top of my road that was burnt down by utter words removed. I also check in on Rotherham every now and then as they're my Fifa team.

Toronto FC.. (Born in Hamilton)

Damn, I guess me too (born in Ottawa though :P). They suck excruciatingly bad though :lol:.

Yeah they are pretty awful.. Guess Toronto is used to that by now: 82325587.jpg

Dislike!

• Like 3

Brentford (it's local) and Vancouver Whitecaps (as BC is my home from home).

Used to follow Rangers since I was a kid but I won't have anything to do with them these days.

Only Villa for me, and when the mood suits, I give a shit about England. I have a passing interest in Darlington, as they are local to where I live (been to a few games, some times look out of their scores), and I occasionally have a look to see how Inverness Caledonian Thistle are getting on (although I didn't even realise they were still in the SPL).

As a kid always used to like Sampdoria, probably because Platt went there and it was shown on gazette della sport a lot. Can't say I care these days.

Also always like Halesowen Town (home town) to do well, but they have gone to pot because of some dodgy ownership.

Wouldn't consider myself a supporter, but I have a soft spot for Solihull Moors as they used to be Moor Green, the club at the top of my road that was burnt down by utter words removed.

My local team too. I heard our very own Ian Taylor started out there.

I like Atletico, Dortmund and Fiorentina in the other big European leagues but I certainly don't follow them in any way. In this country I look out for Watford (near where I grew up) and Forest (went to uni there, and a proper football club) but it's not a strong affiliation. I'll probably go to a few Palace games next term as it's only down the road but I certainly don't have an affection for them. UTV all the way.

Aston Villa FC (number one by far)

England national team.

AFC Bournemouth (home town)

Crystal Palace FC (lived in London late 80s, followed them for a bit.)

Victoria Highlanders (where I've lived for thirty years now)

MLS? Vancouver Whitecaps

Borussia Dortmund

Fiorentina

Villareal

Â