What other clubs do you support?

nepal_villan

I've had a soft spot for Fiorentina since the 94-95 season when they came back up and Batistuta battered every defense in Serie A. It's one of the only non Villa club shirts I've ever owned the other is a New York Red Bull's, I had a  season ticket for a couple of years till they pissed me off

Loved that side too. Rui Costa t'ing them up for Bati-gol!!!!!!!!

Can't recall many players being so prolific simply through twatting the crap out of every shot. 

If he played in today's video game era, he'd be known as Gabriel 'no finesse button' Batistuta.

Ye they will. I remember against West Ham in 2008/2009 Villa had to wear the away kit in the game at Villa Park. So it would be nice if that could be reciprocated this season at Upton Park

Edit: Zatman you posted seconds before me, both on the same wavelength.

Edited by Voinjama

About a month ago I decided to follow MLS a bit more and pick an MLS team.  I decided on Seattle Sounders purley because I was watching their match at the time and I liked the look of Montero - cracking player.  I also used to support Seattle Supersonics in Basketball so made sense.  Happy with my choice considering they've signed Dempsey!  Might get the 'jersey'.

I don't know if I'd say I 'support' other teams in the traditional sense of the word, but there's a few sides that I enjoy watching. I'm at Uni in Chester at the moment, spending a few months at a time up there, so I like to see how Chester FC are doing (they just had a cracker of a season). Other than that, watching Barca & Bayern is always good entertainment.

Edited by JoshVilla

I don't know if I'd say I 'support' other teams in the traditional sense of the word, but there's a few sides that I enjoy watching. I'm at Uni in Chester at the moment, spending a few months at a time up there, so I like to see how Chester FC are doing (they just had a cracker of a season). Other than that, watching Barca & Bayern is always good entertainment.

Chester FC? Glory hunter!!

• Like 3

I do have to admit that I quite liked Roma growing up, even got their shirt when I was in a tournament as a kid. Hard to dislike Totti. 

Guess I still do, but I don`t really keep myself updated or watch their matches unless I come by it.

I remember following Chesters results for a few years after we played them in the 1974/75  League Cup (a two-legged affair I think every Villan over the hill will recall with a certain clarity).

• Like 1

I remember following Chesters results for a few years after we played them in the 1974/75  League Cup (a two-legged affair I think every Villan over the hill will recall with a certain clarity).

Yes, remember those games, it was the semi final. Their old ground is now a retail park.

Cheltenham Town as they are my 'local' team. St Johnstone as my Scotch league side, having family around that area. And have a big soft spot for Swansea having went to Uni down there. To see them go from 1 game from being out the football league, to european football is quite incredible really. Simliarly Cheltenham were a nothing non league side until about 15 years ago, so there is hope for Villa to do something exicting in the future.

I do have to admit that I quite liked Roma growing up, even got their shirt when I was in a tournament as a kid. Hard to dislike Totti. 

absolutely. its hard to dislike a spitter, elbow thrower and a guy who makes stupid tackles because he can get away with it. Just a more talented Joey Barton

Â