What other clubs do you support?

nepal_villan

Does not compute

c'mon, you seriously telling me you've never sat at home bored on a drizzly Tuesday evening and thought of a little trip out for a dabble in bit of Tranmere

No one falled for it huh :(

thought about it

good effort, no cigar

My hometown club

AIK%20Stockholm.png

NFL

wh0hy0tm.png

And the club I picked on some random footy game on C64 when you had to start pretty low in the divisions. It kinda stuck with me

Crewe-Alexandra-icon.png

• Like 2

Does not compute

c'mon, you seriously telling me you've never sat at home bored on a drizzly Tuesday evening and thought of a little trip out for a dabble in bit of Tranmere

Nope, not once

Support? None. I'm a fan of England when it suits, but I wouldn't say I support them. If they ceased to exist as a footballing entity I'd be ambivalent after a short while.

I don't have the time to support anyone else really. Though I do like my Atlanta Braves baseball.

• Like 1

Nothing compares to Villa of course but since I started watching Barcelona firstly because of Messi about 4 years ago, I've grown a fair attachment to the other players and the way the club is run regarding the youth system and the way they play the game. I don't think it'll last long term but Messi, Neymar combination may just prolong it an extra few years!

I tend to prefer players over clubs.

Obviously Blackburn is my first team, but it's so damn hard to follow the championship from America. Then I have the Union, my hometown team, and Villa. Outside of that not much I can think of. Though I have been consistently checking Villarreals scores this year

it's so damn hard to follow the championship from America

How is it? You have the internet, it would be no different to following the Championship here. Log onto the BBC website every Saturday for the results

it's so damn hard to follow the championship from America

How is it? You have the internet, it would be no different to following the Championship here. Log onto the BBC website every Saturday for the results

I would hazard to guess he means actually watching any matches...not just checking the results

I don't support anyone apart from Villa, but I've been to see a fair number of Peterborough games over the years with an old uni mate, I know all the chants and have a couple of scarves, so you could say I have a bit of a soft spot for them. They have a lovely old ground next to a river with a terraced end. And yes, they all hate Barry Fry as much as we do!

I like Preston North End. Cousin's team and a good traditional club, one of the founder members of the football league. Try to get to at least 1 game a season, been to Wembley with them before as well for the play-off final, but they lost 1-0 to the Happy Hammers thanks to a goal from our former striker 'The Hare'.

It was Zamora who scored the winner in the 2005 play off final.

The Villa - my one true love

Leamington FC - Southern League Champions 2012/13. My home town

Hearts - my cousins husband is an ST holder, been to a few games, couple of Edinburgh derbies

CF Malaga - holiday down there a lot, been a few times. They are just a bit mental.

Hmm ..

-Al-Wehdah .. Here in Saudi Arabia .. They've been relegated 2010-2011 And been to the final of the cup which we haven't been to so long .. By rules .. they took 3 points from us which relegated us .. then got the president of the team out ...... etc .. And mostly all senior players gone to other clubs .. Suddenly we came back straight away .. And this season .. the bottom of the league .. lol .. But they may raise the number of teams so we might stay up ..

-Kaiserslautern , Germany .. As BOF .. lol .. Actually I'm not sure why I liked them .. maybe their name at that time was interesting ! I actually have a shirt for them .. lol .. They're relegated too and couldn't make it up this year !

-Atleteco Madrid , Spain .. I don't like the Spanish league anyway .. but that's my team there .. and I admire Bilbao ..

-Roda , Holland .. loool  .. That's a strange one .. before two years or so .. I was playing PES with a friend .. I have a policy that I couldn't play unless with a team which I support .. My main team is Villa .. But sometimes I would like to try another team and I couldn't .. Because I don't like to take Atleteco .. And there is no Kaiserlautern nor Saudi teams .. So I had a friend who really likes Ajax and Holland .. He told me that Holland league is there .. Then I selected Roda .. And from that day I named them my team in Holland .. Every three weeks or four I check their results .. lol

Don't support anyone else but I do like to buy other teams shirts from time to time should I visit their country... For example, I have an Olympiakos shirt from I went to Greece, a PSG shirt when i went to Paris. From Canada I decided Montreal Canadians would be my hockey team so got a shirt and a key ring.... Going to America in September and have decided SF 49ers will be American footy team so will get something based on that too.

I also like Everton.... Don't support them, just like them. I think it's the fact that Villa vs Everton is the most played fixture in England... So that's a little special.

Edited by Tayls

Stabæk - My local norwegian team. Had a really good team around 08', won the league, and also played Valencia in the EUFA cup qualifiers. Clubs financials went to hell, and Stabæk is currently a lower team in the second tier. 

Celtic - I like irish culture, and its a really passionate club.

Â