-------------Guzan

---------Vlaar-----Okore

Lowton---------------------Cresswell

-------Westwood--Delph

--------------Belhanda

Agbonlahor-------------Weimann

---------------Benteke

I'm going for a lie down...

it`s a little bit too much for me. holy hell would that be awesome. I may include sylla in there instead but **** me this would be nice. If we get this signing we would really show some intent. Just too good to be true though, but **** me this would be nice

Signing Belhanda and getting Benteke to sign an extension would really show ambition. The link up between them as a pairing would have all the London journos drooling if they managed to click (which, being as they speak the same language and are a similar age, I think they would).

• Like 1

"I have told everyone that England will be my first choice. = Come and get me plea to the top 4 (or top 7 at a stretch)

"Aston Villa is a great club with a big history playing in the best league in the world, so let's see what will happen." = Standard respect for current interested club so as not to look an arrogant clearing in the woods.

He'll wait a while to see if his declared love for the PL gets him a more prominent transfer and if not, he'll bugger off to Italy. That's my take anyhoo.

• Like 1

"I have told everyone that England will be my first choice. = Come and get me plea to the top 4 (or top 7 at a stretch)

"Aston Villa is a great club with a big history playing in the best league in the world, so let's see what will happen." = Standard respect for current interested club so as not to look an arrogant clearing in the woods.

He'll wait a while to see if his declared love for the PL gets him a more prominent transfer and if not, he'll bugger off to Italy. That's my take anyhoo.

Orrrrrr maybe he wouldn't mind moving to Villa! I do get you, but let's be optimistic!

You are probably right, but it's not the first time he's mentioned the possibility joining a club with a bit of history.

"My wish would be to play in the Champions League next season, but I could also sign for a club with a great history.

Edited by packoman

What the **** is going on?

We're trying to sign said player. So people are posting any sort of rumour they see or hear.

Quotes from their owner saying we made a bid and he can talk to us + quotes from Belhanda saying he would sign for a club with a big history + quotes from Belhanda saying Villa is a great club with a big history and he knows we have made a bid

Hardly just any sort of rumour is it?