Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

What the **** is going on?

We're trying to sign said player. So people are posting any sort of rumour they see or hear.
Quotes from their owner saying we made a bid and he can talk to us + quotes from Belhanda saying he would sign for a club with a big history + quotes from Belhanda saying Villa is a great club with a big history and he knows we have made a bid

Hardly just any sort of rumour is it?

Yeah how the **** are we this close to pulling this off?

Probably not that much, my bet is when the eventual fuckfaces at arsenal or liverpool steps in we are out of it. I don`t think spurs would be interested but lets just throw them in there for good measure

• Like 1

Refusing to get my hopes up with this.

Same here but it's remarkable we've been name checked so many times on this. I would have put our chances of signing him at 1% before any of this came out, 5% when the chairman mentioned us and its more like 20% now he's said that stuff (assuming he did say it).

What the **** is going on?

We're trying to sign said player. So people are posting any sort of rumour they see or hear.

Quotes from their owner saying we made a bid and he can talk to us + quotes from Belhanda saying he would sign for a club with a big history + quotes from Belhanda saying Villa is a great club with a big history and he knows we have made a bid

Hardly just any sort of rumour is it?

No but the way he reacted was as if aliens have just arrived to take the throne from the lizard rulign class as the nwo prepare to depopulate the earth or some shit like that.

No but the way he reacted was as if aliens have just arrived to take the throne from the lizard rulign class as the nwo prepare to depopulate the earth or some shit like that.

I think my reaction was more in line with a CL quality player who's in talks with CL clubs talk about us in such glowing terms. If aliens invaded I wouldn't be on Villa Talk discussing transfers, I'd be in OT. Obviously.

Then again there is only so much players that can join all these top 4 clubs in every country, and premier league is by far the most prestigious one(yes it really is) if you want to break out on the national scene. It is much more popular. 

I was playing my career mode on Fifa 13 ( 3 season in as Bradford City ) last night and thought i'd look up Belhanda to see what his stats were like.

Guess which club he was at........ Villa.......

Its a sign !

I was playing my career mode on Fifa 13 ( 3 season in as Bradford City ) last night and thought i'd look up Belhanda to see what his stats were like.

Guess which club he was at........ Villa.......

Its a sign !

No way. Iv'e got an FM save with Crewe and Belhanda had played for Villa. Although he was only there for 1 and a half seasons so if we do sign him he'll bugger off in Jan 2015.

I'm very surprised that most don't seem to know who he is to be honest. He was attracting all sorts of interest last Summer and played in the Champions League with Montpellier against Arsenal.

Might want to alert everyone to these quotes on the Sky Sports site:

"I am definitely aware that there are five clubs with serious interest in me," said Belhanda. "The president told me how much I will cost for any team that wants me.

"I have told everyone that England will be my first choice.

"Aston Villa is a great club with a big history playing in the best league in the world, so let's see what will happen."

*excitement quiver*