Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Loan anyone? I know it goes against the grain in the current club stewardship but, imagine Kaka feeding Tekker's? My god he can break a team down on his own never mind anyone else!

He's one of the best paid players in the world.

No chance.

Hoping for a meltdown moment

James Milner?

Don't want to spark an old debate again (especially with nothing at all to substantiate it) but a 12 month loan deal for Jimmy Milner back to Villa in WC year would surely be perfect for everybody wouldn't it?

Hoping for a meltdown moment

James Milner?

Don't want to spark an old debate again (especially with nothing at all to substantiate it) but a 12 month loan deal for Jimmy Milner back to Villa in WC year would surely be perfect for everybody wouldn't it?

as long as man city pay 80% of his wages then yeah it would.

• Like 1

mmmm....Kaka doesn't fit the Lambert purchasing policy, but sweet Jesus it would be some signing.  I'd write KAKA on the back of my shirt with semen....

Using your avatar for inspiration too, no?

Taking players on loan does not help our long term development, unless its to cover for injuries in key positions, ie a keeper. We have been bitten a couple of times on these loan deals, Walker being an example of the best we have had and that leaves a sour taste in my mouth, hes done so well after we allowed spurs to use us as a way to get him vital experience without any errors costing them. Jena's being the worst example of a loan deal gone bad.

It would help us more if we loan our fringe players out to let get them experience.