Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

if PL ever leaves, i wouldnt mind seeing jol here as manager

if we dont sign anymore players this window, it really wouldnt be a bad thing, weve already signed 6 players and excluding the bomb squad, its not actually a bad bunch, not european contenders yet however

Don't think we will sign anyone.

He said we are trying and might do. So who knows.

As for Jol at Villa, good Lord no! He made an overpaid and overweight spuds team and now he is constructing a team of hasbeens at Fulham that look very much like QPR-style relegation material. I personally think he's an awful manager.

• Like 3

Don't think we will sign anyone.

He said we are trying and might do. So who knows.

As for Jol at Villa, good Lord no! He made an overpaid and overweight spuds team and now he is constructing a team of hasbeens at Fulham that look very much like QPR-style relegation material. I personally think he's an awful manager.

Martin jols guide to buying players

Over 33 and available on a free? Sign him up

Under 22 and available on loan from a team on the continent? Sign him up.

Given that Chelsea have just signed Etoo, I wonder if we could get Lukaku on loan for the season. Imagine that front line

we might see it next summer.

We might indeed, but if we had it all season I'm sure we'd become very highly thought of in Belgium :lol:

Given that Chelsea have just signed Etoo, I wonder if we could get Lukaku on loan for the season. Imagine that front line

we might see it next summer.

We might indeed, but if we had it all season I'm sure we'd become very highly thought of in Belgium :lol:

To see these two giants of men both donning the Claret and Blue shirt and terrorising back fours all season would be the stuff of dreams.

Unfortunately Ba looks to be going and Torres is pants.

Milner...

Why would y'all do that to me?

It's punishment for using the term "y'all".

If that bugs you, never visit where I live. You might even hear a "y'uns" or ten.

I used to live in Austin and it was "all y'all" that wound me up no end...