Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I'm a little worried for us defensively, but I think we're done with defensive transfers.

It's going to be another season of leaking goals, just hopefully not as many. When Okore gets up to speed, fingers crossed, we'll start to look a teeeny, tiinnyy bit more solid at the back.

looked solid against malaga until the second half. need to get those second half goals sorted. luna was brilliant

Really ? Granted he looked better than bennet - but Brilliant is pushing it

True, im comparing him to Bennet but his work ethic was great and made some good tackles

Quotes from Boudebouz he would snub Inter to come to us according to express

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/421581/Ryad-Boudebouz-would-consider-snubbing-Inter-Milan-to-join-Aston-Villa

I love the idea of Villa scouts being spotted at a game, I can just imagine them in a hooped claret and blue jumper with a similar hat and a big pair of glasses.

Quotes from Boudebouz he would snub Inter to come to us according to express

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/421581/Ryad-Boudebouz-would-consider-snubbing-Inter-Milan-to-join-Aston-Villa

I love the idea of Villa scouts being spotted at a game, I can just imagine them in a hooped claret and blue jumper with a similar hat and a big pair of glasses.

I reckon they look like this  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:  :flag:

• Like 1

I'm a little worried for us defensively, but I think we're done with defensive transfers.

It's going to be another season of leaking goals, just hopefully not as many. When Okore gets up to speed, fingers crossed, we'll start to look a teeeny, tiinnyy bit more solid at the back.

looked solid against malaga until the second half. need to get those second half goals sorted. luna was brilliant

I thought he got turned all to easy for their first goal - needs to be stronger defensively. 

• Like 1

Been a bad month for twitter ITK folks.

has their ever been a good one?

HH had a good couple of weeks.

Other than that they all usually talk the same shit.

HH doesn't post on Twitter though does he?

• Like 1

Regarding departures was hoping we would hear something on Ireland etc.. Bent i'm not too worried about Bent at the moment as we know Fulham are after him and Crystal Palace want him (albeit on loan i'd prefer to sell tbh)

There has nothing on Ireland at all.. Bannan too gone quiet, hope clubs come in for these before the end of the window.

Regarding departures was hoping we would hear something on Ireland etc.. Bent i'm not too worried about Bent at the moment as we know Fulham are after him and Crystal Palace want him (albeit on loan i'd prefer to sell tbh)

There has nothing on Ireland at all.. Bannan too gone quiet, hope clubs come in for these before the end of the window.

No one will have any interest in Ireland