Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Imanol Agirretxe from Real Sociedad.  Strong, composed, just hit double figures for the second season running (including goals against the bigger Spanish teams, not just the chaff), Sociedad play a similar system and could probably do with the cash.  Could be another Michu.

That chip against Valencia.

disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

• Like 2

Artyom Dzyuba - 6ft4 striker for Spartak Moscow. Can also play on the wing. We were linked under McLeish and he commented on how he'd love to play in the Premier League.

Brown Ideye - We've had scouts watching him for a while apparently. Don't know a lot about him other than he's scored for fun in Ukraine, and that he seems similar to Benteke on YouTube.

Libor Kozak - Would be one out of left-field. Hasn't done the business in Serie A yet, but was the top scorer in the Europa League last season for Lazio. 6"4 Czech behemoth.

Sociedad play a similar system and could probably do with the cash.

No and No.

They don't need the money, they have CL coming up this season and the finances are pretty sound.

Even if they need "topping up" they will have around 30M from Illarramendi transfer that looks like happening.

Charlie Austin fails a medical because of a problem with his "shoulder"

Anyone think it's worth a gamble? he had a £4.5M fee agreed with Hull, hasn't had too many injuries I can think of and averages over 30 games a season.

Could be Ba mk II in that sense

Pardew has confirmed he wants Remy and Darren Bent.. so we are going to lose 2 strikers it seems.

That's good .. As we want him to have Bent as soon as possible ..

I want Remy to go out of this league because he's quality ..

We were never going to get him .. 80k a week + Attitude .. 

Saying that I don't want him to go to the Toon or someone else beside us !

Edited by abdulaziz1

I think Lukaku would be mad to reject a team like Villa at this stage of his career, even if it was a 1 year loan. Agree on Ba, unless we offered him a long contract at lower wages I guess he wouldn't be interested (which is risky given his past knee problems).

No thanks to Ba

No thanks to Austin

No thanks to Lukaku on loan

Yes please to Batshuayi

Yes please to Piazon.

Benteke to Chelsea for £25m + Piazon. Bring in Finnbogason and Batshuayi as Benteke replacements for a combined £10m.

Weimann (Tonev)         Piazon/Helenius         Gabby/Tonev

Finnbogason/Batshuayi

With Graham, Grealish, Carruthers and Robinson supporting in wide/AM positions if need be.

Until someone matches our valuation, no-one is replacing him. And when they do, we won't have heard of the replacement.

• Like 3