New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

The objection is basically down to the fact that some people like to wear "sports fashion-wear" down the pub/out in public/when not doing sport and that Macron is not viewed in the same class as Nike/Addidas etc. I've got the current home kit. I genuinely prefer it to the Nike Dry-fit from last season and the little man is still proudly in place because I wash it properly.

The objection is the exact opposite for me. I want to use it for sport and unless I take up base jumping and need a wingsuit there is a seriously unneccesary amount of fecking material around the midriff. A 42" chest should not be accompanied by a 46" waste on sportswear.

This is only made more annoying by the fact macron make proper kits for their Italian clients.

Maybe the Italian designers think everyone in the UK is fat :)

I like the idea of a batshit mental away kit, I just want the home to be tidy. 

Wouldn't mind a blue (not the Small Heath shade obviously) away shirt 

This is my favourite away shirt:

aston-villa-1995-97-xl-mens-away-shirt-l

And this one really grew on me: 

aston-villa-away-kit-2009-long-sleeves1.

• Like 1

I like the idea of a batshit mental away kit

Yeah, something a bit "hipster".

You know me. Tie-dye preferably. 

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 2

Saw this on another forum but no idea where it's come from

BLYFRCBCYAA3Dp_.jpg

I like the idea, but I think it could be pulled off a little better.

It's similar to this picture I saw the other day that has a lion along the side (front & back) which I'd love to see someone do a mock up of.

vhXyIKg.jpg

If someone could do a mock up similar to this with the lion being half on the shirt, half on the shorts with the outside area being claret and the lion blue, with perhaps some gold trim in places? That'd be great to see.

Well, that kid did say it looked like a rugby shirt, so the above might not be that far from the real thing. Wonderful!

The tie-dye shirt above is surely a GK strip though?

Â