New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Nice little website showing the design of every Villa home and away kit so far.Home kitsAway kits

They look like Horse Jockey kits in the beginning. :)

Interesting that in 1957 we seemingly played a game in a red kit against Burnley

aston-villa-1957-burnley-facupreplay.gif

This one's always been a favourite

aston-villa-1993-1995-change.gif

(in case the image is not showing, I'm referring to the 93-95 green, red and black Muller kit)

Edited by StanBalaban

Am I right in thinking we'll be launching this one without a sponsor?

Will that mean delays before we can get it on sale?

Could there be the possibility that the kit launch will also coincide with a new sponsor announcement?

Nice little website showing the design of every Villa home and away kit so far.Home kitsAway kits

They look like Horse Jockey kits in the beginning. :)

Interesting that in 1957 we seemingly played a game in a red kit against Burnley

aston-villa-1957-burnley-facupreplay.gif

This one's always been a favourite

aston-villa-1993-1995-change.gif

(in case the image is not showing, I'm referring to the 93-95 green, red and black Muller kit)

We borrowed the Birmingham City kit.

Could there be the possibility that the kit launch will also coincide with a new sponsor announcement?

Maybe, but I just think if we were we'd have heard about it now - if you're paying millions of pounds to be on a shirt, you want people to be very keen to see you on it and you'd expect a bit of a buzz by now.

Maybe, but I just think if we were we'd have heard about it now - if you're paying millions of pounds to be on a shirt, you want people to be very keen to see you on it and you'd expect a bit of a buzz by now.
Just as a guess, perhaps the Genting contract has not yet expired officially, thus making a new announcement contractually impossible.

Anyone know when exactly the deal with Genting expires?

**edit**

According to the OS, the deal was signed for 2 years commencing on the 1st July.

Genting Deal

Edited by StanBalaban

Yeah the stripes going down the arms looks weird. if they stopped at the join between claret and blue it would look much better.

Decent kit though to be fair to them.

That West Ham kit is nice. I'd love to have Adidas making our kits. Admittedly the stripes do look weird overlapping the two colours. If that shirt just had a v neck and no collar it's look lovely. That shade of claret (though the photo quality isn't the best) looks a lot nicer than the shiny pinky claret we have with the current shirt.

I'd be willing to bet our Macron shirt isn't going to look as nice as that West Ham one.

Am I the only one that doesn't like that kit? Dunno why. I do like Adidas but everyone has them these days and they're all the same. Aside from the Macron men coming off in the wash I'm fine with Macron.

Â