The Randy Lerner thread

CI

yes ender4, coward

when was last time we heard from him or that other coward faulkner? since the collpase he has gone in hiding just like a coward and waved the white flag on us

What are you blabbering about?

Randy didn't come out and lord it up when we were doing well and he hasn't made any appearances when we've been doing badly either - he's entirely consistent in this area.

Edited by lexicon

yes ender4, coward

when was last time we heard from him or that other coward faulkner? since the collpase he has gone in hiding just like a coward and waved the white flag on us

you didn't hear from him when we were in 3rd place in the league and looking like favourites to finish 4th either.

i don't understand why you think he's a coward?

yeah I think ive only heard Randy voice once and thats when he got caught by cameras just as he was preparing to take over club vs Newcastle in 2006 and also am suer he has done at most 2 interviews in them 6 1/2 years

Worse than Ellis, no doubt whatsoever in my mind

Couldnt care less about a pub or a sign or a fecking tattoo. It matters most on the pitch and he has been a disaster. Has a chance to try and change that, has a chance even now to show he has learned from his mistakes. Not sure he is going to take it

I've always hated the idea of protesting, I hated when the fans protested against Mcleish even though i hated him but i'm starting to think it may be time to do something.

Lerner is abandoning the club and leaving it as a lamb to the slaughter.

I appreciate how much money he has put in in the past but did he really think he could effectively make the club go cold turkey after the MON years?

Maybe a protest is now needed?

Couldnt care less about a pub or a sign or a fecking tattoo. It matters most on the pitch and he has been a disaster. Has a chance to try and change that, has a chance even now to show he has learned from his mistakes. Not sure he is going to take it

He has been good for the pitch itself with groundskeeping technology. The pitch is superb.

I agree though with you in the other thread... appointing RDM as Lambert's successor would be a very bad move for his popularity.

I don't think I'd immediately join a Lerner out campaign, but I'd be thinking it was another fine mess he got us into.

What are you blabbering about?

Randy didn't come out and lord it up when we were doing well and he hasn't made any appearances when we've been doing badly either - he's entirely consistent in this area.

short memory dont you have?

i remember when things were poor before lerners spokesman the general left the site, and then when we signed bent he sent him back on here and everyone was happy etc etc and know things have gone tits up and not a peep from lerner or his in-competent sidekick faulkner who was more than happy to keep talking waffle about us qualifying for europe once he dismissed that loser mcleish (who he stupidiy paid blose money for)

i don't understand why you think he's a coward?

i dont wnat to hear anymore PR crap for that bafoom faulkner i want him to answer questions from the fans. why has investment been cut? why is he burying his head into the sand while we go into oblivion? the man is a coward he doesnt want to face up to the fans wrath. as much as i dlsiked ellis at least he went to near enough every game. even during his sickness ellis comes

I take it the faith you had when PL took over has evaporated

I take it the faith you had when PL took over has evaporated

I have faith in the manager, absolutely the right man for me

The fact that the owner was lucid enough to make that decision raises my hopes. Faith that we will make a couple of signings this month? not totally evaporated but getting there

Makes the mind boggle.Wierdly I was reading Martin Samual in the DM today regarding his dislike of FFP small mention of him talking to Randy about it.Took some small comfort that he is still involved in person and not quite absent owner.

I just wonder what the endgame is.IF we cant or wont put cash into club what is the long term agenda.Off the pitch we have improved but without on pitch improvements I fail to see how we will continue to attract sponsors like Genting.

Right now short term action is needed ...because at this current path Randys opinion on FPP wont matter when he is an owner of a championship club.

The Bent gambled worked ..its time to be brave and roll the dice again.

I've always hated the idea of protesting, I hated when the fans protested against Mcleish even though i hated him but i'm starting to think it may be time to do something.

Lerner is abandoning the club and leaving it as a lamb to the slaughter.

I appreciate how much money he has put in in the past but did he really think he could effectively make the club go cold turkey after the MON years?

Maybe a protest is now needed?

23m he put in in the summer. Hardly abandoning the club?

short memory dont you have?

i remember when things were poor before lerners spokesman the general left the site, and then when we signed bent he sent him back on here and everyone was happy etc etc and know things have gone tits up and not a peep from lerner or his in-competent sidekick faulkner who was more than happy to keep talking waffle about us qualifying for europe once he dismissed that loser mcleish (who he stupidiy paid blose money for)

i dont wnat to hear anymore PR crap for that bafoom faulkner i want him to answer questions from the fans. why has investment been cut? why is he burying his head into the sand while we go into oblivion? the man is a coward he doesnt want to face up to the fans wrath. as much as i dlsiked ellis at least he went to near enough every game. even during his sickness ellis comes

Genuinely Dem, What do you want to know? Il tell you. It really isnt rocket science but il help you out if you need Lerner to spell it out once again to you.

I have faith in the manager, absolutely the right man for me

The fact that the owner was lucid enough to make that decision raises my hopes. Faith that we will make a couple of signings this month? not totally evaporated but getting there

Richard people are desperate enough on here today mate. Did you really have to make everyone suicidal with that avatar. Its tipped me over the edge suicide.gif

Â