The Randy Lerner thread

CI

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

My guess is we will be sold at less than 100 million next season. Lerner will cut his loses. 

I think he will too. He has no choice but to accept a loss because we will be relegated, that is his problem and he knows it. I can see a few buyers coming in at the lower price who he might deem appropriate to own the club.

Is he still looking to sell the club? We could do with clarity on the situation.

"Not an active seller" comment by Fox was when this club looked remotely competitive and was 17th I think?

Things have changed so I wonder if he would accept a lower fee now.

I hope he does sell now, my worry is who he sells to.

If we go down, who do people think will get sold and for how much? 

I'm asking this question because if we were to make between £30m - £50m on player sales then I'd be hopeful it would help drive the price Lerner is after down a bit and see us rid of him asap,  we need him out now and need owners who give a shit or things are gonna implode. 

3 hours ago, dounavilla said:

Knowing our luck he will sell it back to Doug.

Knowing my luck, 

If there is such thing as reincarnation then, i will come back as Randy Lerner!.. 

12 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

I'm asking this question because if we were to make between £30m - £50m on player sales then I'd be hopeful it would help drive the price Lerner is after down a bit and see us rid of him asap,  we need him out now and need owners who give a shit or things are gonna implode. 

at moment sellable players is probably only Richards, Ayew and maybe Veretout, would say Amavi but he is injured. The rest I think will be stuck here, released or loaned out. Cant see us getting 30 million from sales

at moment sellable players is probably only Richards, Ayew and maybe Veretout, would say Amavi but he is injured. The rest I think will be stuck here, released or loaned out. Cant see us getting 30 million from sales

Say we got £25m for Richards, Ayew, Veretout and Gana and then make another £10m-£15m by selling other players like Bacuna, Westwood, Sanchez, Gil, Grealish, Guzan and whoever else might command a half decent fee then we could be upto £40m, get them sold early and get Lerner out.

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm struggling to understand, is this supposed to be a bad thing?

He's a **** billionaire!

A billionaire? He must be an intelligent and wonderful person then?

nah, he is a little word removed who got rich through Daddy.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm struggling to understand, is this supposed to be a bad thing?

He's a **** billionaire!

Unfortunately, Thats exactly the same attitude he has to and nothing else matters! 

Edited by Kingman

If reincarnation is actually real, most people will come back as single-celled organisms. If you're lucky enough to end up with a brain, you might be a worm, slug or rat. Randy Lerner is a white American male human, who happens to be born into tremendous wealth - would you rather come back as Randy Lerner, or say, a female peasant in the Syrian countryside? You're not just into the top 1% of reincarnation options, you're into the top 0.0 to the power of many trillions 1%. 

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

If reincarnation is actually real, most people will come back as single-celled organisms. If you're lucky enough to end up with a brain, you might be a worm, slug or rat. Randy Lerner is a white American male human, who happens to be born into tremendous wealth - would you rather come back as Randy Lerner, or say, a female peasant in the Syrian countryside? You're not just into the top 1% of reincarnation options, you're into the top 0.0 to the power of many trillions 1%. 

Unfortunately Randy lacks a brain and a spine. So i will take the peasant.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Even Glenn Hoddle would worry about being reincarnated as Lerner.

• Like 1

Â