The Randy Lerner thread

CI

So he most likely will be looking for yet another fall guy in the summer once Garde walks. The amount he has spent over the years through sheer bad decisions is frightening. Compensations, wages, transfer fees etc. Must be worth it in his eyes if some fans continue to blame the manager; I'd imagine once Garde does leave and once we do drop the pressure will be on him, he can't hide behind others and he knows it. 

1 minute ago, dudevillaisnice said:

So he most likely will be looking for yet another fall guy in the summer once Garde walks. The amount he has spent over the years through sheer bad decisions is frightening. Compensations, wages, transfer fees etc. Must be worth it in his eyes if some fans continue to blame the manager; I'd imagine once Garde does leave and once we do drop the pressure will be on him, he can't hide behind others and he knows it. 

This is exactly it, he hides behind managers and he knows our fans will bicker over the management and the **** word removed gets away with it. Are we that thick!?

29 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I'd be very surprised if we weren't rock bottom for net spend of all ever present clubs since Lambert took over.

It's ridiculous and an absolute disgrace how little investment we've had. He spent before and didn't get what he wanted so throws his teddy out the pram and decides to withhold pretty much everything, destroying the club and his investment in the process. The amount of terrible decisions he has made make it abundantly clear he doesn't have two brain cells to rub together. 

Everything he's ever had has come because he was lucky enough to get dropped out of the right word removed.

Born in to mind blowing wealth with every advantage you could imagine, and the useless **** has managed to lose a huge chunk of it, and fails at pretty much everything he tries. The state of our club won't surprise any Browns fans. I remember laughing at some of them trying to warn us.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Everything he's ever had has come because he was lucky enough to get dropped out of the right word removed.

Born in to mind blowing wealth with every advantage you could imagine, and the useless **** has managed to lose a huge chunk of it, and fails at pretty much everything he tries. The state of our club won't surprise any Browns fans. I remember laughing at some of them trying to warn us.

Yet he'd somehow find the time to be over here more often if we were doing well. Strange that. I hope his cock falls off.

No criticism leveled at any players in any medium from me for the rest of the season.

I can't believe the extent RL has killed the club and my enthusiasm for it.

I don't watch any football other than Villa anymore. I used to watch every game any time I could.

Only shining light is that Blues were ran worse than us and they still didn't drop any further than the Championship.

• Like 2

Lerner and now Hollis have misunderstood the most basic principle in football - trying to win. It is the difference between them and Remi. We can only wish for the club to be 'stabilised' as fast as possible, so that it may be sold on. Remi I feel will be a casualty of this soon enough. 

I'd rather see us gamble under new ownership now. They aren't all crooks out there if he is to get one decision right lets hope he sells very quickly and to someone sensible. My question is the club still on the market or has it been taken off. Fox claims he isn't motivated to sell but that doesn't really answer the question.

3 minutes ago, tinker said:

Be careful what you wish for, awfully easy for Lerner to sell to someone who's willing to mortgage us to the hilt to pay to buy us. Then we are in debt as well as being crap .

Yes that is true and undoubtedly now we are championship bound you could see the club pass through a lot of hands very quickly a la Leeds for example. But something has to change surely?

I know Stan Collymore is a bit of a rentaquote, but I agree with his idea of a boycott. When you have in effect an absent landlord, there is not much you can do to protest against him aside from boycott in my opinion. I realise that might cause some people a lot of pain, but to be seen to condone his regime is not a healthy thing either.

Â