The Randy Lerner thread

CI

6 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Even if there was a statement he still wouldn't say anything.

Yeah just another load of mumbo jumbo. Seriously, the fact that they're only now discussing transfer money half was through January while we've been bottom of the table for this long tells you everything about what Lerner thinks of our club. 

The man is a stain on our club. 

It shouldn't take days after the manager publicly requests in his press conference. Why wasn't it done the first time Garde requested it behind closed doors?

It would be nice if there was just one aspect of owning a football club, this idiot was competent at. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It shouldn't take days after the manager publicly requests in his press conference. Why wasn't it done the first time Garde requested it behind closed doors?

It would be nice if there was just one aspect of owning a football club, this idiot was competent at. 

he's got a tattoo

14 hours ago, Richard said:

I'd like some honesty.

I'd like him to clarify his thought processes for the last 6 years of running the club.  Then I'd like him to be completely upfront and honest and say "I have failed, totally spectacularly and completely failed.  I have almost destroyed this club through my actions and my decisions entirely.  It has been my fault.  I have stumbled from one disaster to another,  one wrong decision  to another and in each one made a bad situation totally worse.  I have employed the wrong people,  we have had the wrong strategy and basically the club is where it is because of me.  In order to rectify this and try and allow this club to live again I have instructed my legal and finance team to value the acquisition of Aston Villa at no more than the purchase price I paid in 2006."

Careful with you logic Richard, you maybe considered deluded :-/

• Like 1

I fully expect a "statement" now we've won

its a result of hard work behind the scenes

corner turned

finally some reward for endever

behind manager and players

we are trying to make some deals happens but its hard

have faith and you, the wonderful Villa fans ,need to back the team

and more fake patronising corperate-American bullSh*te

Edited by Grasshopper
  • Like 1

'Many doubting Thomases have suggested that this club is destined for relegation, but Tom Fox dared to dream, and we saw the culmination of his plans in the FA Cup Final replay win over Crystal Palace United Eagles last night. Tom is a brave man with a strong vision, and now that the club is finally reaching its potential, we have decided that no further investment in the playing squad is needed for survival. If perchance we should falter in our quest, we'll chop the head off another fall-man. Well, that's what they're there for, isn't it? Now, like Nehemiah, I must retreat into silent contemplation. I will communicate again in two years' time when my home comet once more enters near-Earth orbit. Over and out. 

PS. Please forward all correspondence via Nicki Keye at the usual address'

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 4

40 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Think the statement has been paused and tweaked due to last night. 

Bring on the propaganda Lerner!

So it'll take another couple of days for him to change two words and pick his favourite crayons to use?

Edited by Duck

2 minutes ago, Duck said:

38 minutes ago, Kingman said:

So it'll take another couple of days for him to reword it and pick his favourite crayons to use?

Yeah him and Tom are shit hot with the dot2dots :D

They should have brought Carlos Sanchez over to meet Lerner.

He'd be all Blood In Blood Out, looking at Lerner's tattoo going: " Orale, that's a nice placa you got there, ese. You should be riding with me, not **** with me, carnal

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Whyyyy are we waiiiitinnnggg? Whyyyyy are we waiiiiting?

Can't even do this properly! 

Probably hoping we forget, another Doug-like tactic. Maybe Lerner was Doug's son and not Yorke.

1 hour ago, sne said:

They should have brought Carlos Sanchez over to meet Lerner.

He'd be all Blood In Blood Out, looking at Lerner's tattoo going: " Orale, that's a nice placa you got there, ese. You should be riding with me, not **** with me, carnal

he isnt Mexican ;)

Â