The Randy Lerner thread

CI

He does seem to have his mojo back for AVFC....are well shows he's human.

When the team is making progress like it is( results)....( hope we continue this afternoon).....everyone can be forgiven.

Edited by TRO

I totally get what Lerner was trying to achieve in stabilising the clubs finances, I just feel the essential core of the club suffered for it. If we are a radically different, more competetive and succesful team come May, then he can stick two fingers up to us all by all means. But I'll still despise the man for the abject misery of the past three years.

I posted a while back, I have it on very good authority that he is (or at least was) very interested in buying us.

when you say good authority... what do you mean?

Someone I know very well who works at Oracle and who has no reason whatsoever to lie. He's a well respected, middle aged guy who had forgotten I was a Villa fan so it would be a pretty random thing to make up.

With anything like this though, there is no way of me proving it, I'm only passing on something I heard and it's the first time i've ever been privvy to any juicy villa news. Tenuous or not.

Just walked past Randy Lerner in the Trinity. Think he was with some of his family

Did you throw your arm out at full length and point with the words… 

Where were you when we were shit… Where were you when we were shit  :)

Just walked past Randy Lerner in the Trinity. Think he was with some of his family

But he doesn't care blah blah blah. 

Etc. 

I don't think turning up for the first time in year is an indication of how much he cares about us.

Apparently Larry Ellison was here today....

I wish this Ellison stuff would just go away. His name was only linked to Villa in the first place because people heard rumours of new American owners and Ellison is one of the richest Americans around. It's all just wishful thinking with no evidence at all.

I posted a while back, I have it on very good authority that he is (or at least was) very interested in buying us.

when you say good authority... what do you mean?

Someone I know very well who works at Oracle and who has no reason whatsoever to lie. He's a well respected, middle aged guy who had forgotten I was a Villa fan so it would be a pretty random thing to make up.

With anything like this though, there is no way of me proving it, I'm only passing on something I heard and it's the first time i've ever been privvy to any juicy villa news. Tenuous or not.

My dads a VP at Oracle and he hasn't said a word to me about it and he genuinely has contact with Ellison

Ha I'm only going off a guy on H&V saying he was in a box behind him and is trying to upload a picture of him.

What do you mean he's "trying" to upload a picture? It's 2014, how is he finding that a chore?

Did he receive instructions (as in manage to stumble upon Google) and upload this picture?

Â