The Randy Lerner thread

CI

I don't expect Paul Lambert to slag off his employer, but he could have opted for a steely silence, but he hasn't....at every opportunity he has lauded Randy in his support for him.

There is clearly something cohesive between them.

Managers are notorious for whinging about their lack of funds ...PL has not.

Maybe Paul Lambert has been made privy by the owner of the true state of play.

That is to paul Lamberts and randy lerners credit.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

I don't expect Paul Lambert to slag off his employer, but he could have opted for a steely silence, but he hasn't....at every opportunity he has lauded Randy in his support for him.

There is clearly something cohesive between them.

Managers are notorious for whinging about their lack of funds ...PL has not.

Maybe Paul Lambert has been made privy by the owner of the true state of play.

That is to paul Lamberts and randy lerners credit.

Agree with much of this - they seem to have a good relationship and understanding, which is very important for building something.

Guy on TBAR who said a month ago he'd heard the deal was basically done and should be concluded by mid september has now said this is the name he heard. He could just be jumping on a potential link though.

Edited by DCJonah

Guy on TBAR  said blah blah blah blah, please be my friend, blah blah, follow me on twitter blah blah

Corrected for accuracy.

Guy on TBAR who said a month ago he'd heard the deal was basically done and should be concluded by mid september has now said this is the name he heard. He could just be jumping on a potential link though.

How convenient that he only mentions Ellison now...

• Like 1

Â