Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Randy won't sack him so we'll continue with this shit into the Championship. Lambert has been a complete disaster. Even a good manager can at least organise a team of shit players to be difficult to beat.

Edited by DCJonah

I said it in the match thread and I'll say it again. We are actually getting worse under Lambert as the season goes on. We are going down with him in charge. Get a new manager in tomorrow (RDM/Hughes/Adkins) and give him 30m to save us. We are **** if not. It won't happen but it needs to.

Randy won't sack him so we'll continue with this shit into the Championship. Lambert has been a complete disaster. Even a good manager can at least organise a team of shit players to be difficult to beat.

I agree. Even a shit manager like McLeish managed to keep a shit team up last season. This shit manager has bought in more of his own shit and turned us into a bigger pile of shit!

Oh good we're out... What a shock... Not! This now goes down as the worst team i have ever seen in Claret & Blue (& Yes i'm including West Ham, Burnley in that too) My reaction tonight was one of ..........."Oh" in a really tepid "Meh" kind of way. I am past caring about this ridiculous football club. Shame on you all at Villa! You are an absolute embarrassment to the name.

Still every cloud has a silver lining... At least that means i don't have to endure watching that lot in the FA cup again this season :)

Can't we just forfeit the remaining points this season & save us all the waste of time, money & embarrassment of watching it.... One things for sure though... I won't be.. Villa Park is now on my "avoid" list.

Right i'm off up the bookies to put a fiver on a 0-5 defeat against the barcodes

Edited by danceoftheshamen
  • Like 2

I said it in the match thread and I'll say it again. We are actually getting worse under Lambert as the season goes on. We are going down with him in charge. Get a new manager in tomorrow (RDM/Hughes/Adkins) and give him 30m to save us. We are **** if not. It won't happen but it needs to.

I have been saying this for a while. We have shown no signs of improvement are getting worse as the season goes on and are on course for 19th or 20th. 

We r down, we lose away to Bradford, We luckily beat them at home, We lose at home to Wigan and southampton, We lose away to Millwall, 

Unfortunately The blind school arent in the prem so i dont c us winning a game.

Having said that if they were, i should imagine theyd probably still score from a corner against us.....

I think fans need to show their discontent on tuesday. Enough is enough now the prick has had more support than anyone yet has continually failed to organise or rectify the mistakes being made week after week. The guy is a proper prick and anyone backing him seriously should question their own loyalty!!!