Daniel Crowley

sir_gary_cahill

Friend so mine plays football with Crawley's dad. He reckons Arsenal offered £7k per week and Villa wouldn't go anywhere near to match it.

Sounds about right, thats what are well known for doing with youth players.
And yet this is 100% not true. Edited by Houlston

Friend so mine plays football with Crawley's dad. He reckons Arsenal offered £7k per week and Villa wouldn't go anywhere near to match it.

And yet this is 100% not true.

Dan did not get anywhere near this type of deal.

And yet this is 100% not true.

7k might not be true but its definitely true they pay their young players more than most teams do, thats how they've done it for a long time and as i said thats pretty well known.

Hes gone now, shouldn't this be in other football?

Chelsea or Man city will offer him 100,000k a week well before hes established and his career will hit the fan well before its should have done. Footballs littered with youngsters who get ahead of themselves. 

Edited by tinker

Chelsea or Man city will offer him 100,000k a week well before hes established and his career will hit the fan well before its should have done. Footballs littered with youngsters who get ahead of themselves. 

Nah, he's made his move to a big club now, and he's gone to the right one if he wants to play first team football, and unless Chelsea or Man City offer absurd money, Arsenal won't sell him.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I thought he looked pretty good, not spectacularly so. but you can tell he's a natural footballer.

What I couldn't get over was the size of some of the Arse players. Far bigger than the Villa lads in some cases.

Â