Daniel Crowley

sir_gary_cahill

Is it sad to see him leave the club? Sure, as it is for all promising talent but there could be any number of reasons that he has chosen to leave. Personal/Family or Footballing. Frankly, I wish him well in all his future endeavours.

If he goes on to become a success and have a good career then all power to him. Whenever he's mentioned in the media there'll always be a reference to his training at Villa's academy. Something to be proud of and show to future potential players we want to sign scholorships with down the road.

If he had chosen any other team than Arsenal, then he would be a silly, silly boy. He'll have to be good to make the team there and especially to move from our academy.

Good luck to him. One suspects that he has been promised money and first team opportunities.

Why not? He's the best English technical since Paul Scholes. 

m4SPxoU.gif

looks like a grade 3 hoof, less air time would have made it a grade 2

That's not a hoof because it is a pass to feet and it's not to a target man. 

Type 1 Hoof has very limited technique

Type 2 Hoof has unspecified target

Type 3 Hoof is a long ball to the target man

That is a lob to feet.

• Like 1

bhKp2.gif

Edited by Ghost

Why not? He's the best English technical since Paul Scholes. 

m4SPxoU.gif

looks like a grade 3 hoof, less air time would have made it a grade 2

That's not a hoof because it is a pass to feet and it's not to a target man. 

That is a lob to feet.

tumblr_lj71vpIYg11qazkdco1_r1_500.gif

Was going to mention this a few months ago but thought it would be a little harsh. I've knew the gunners wanted him for a while now. Dan's a good lad and his family are great too. Will be a masssive shame as a few people said he will be a talent if he can keep level-headed and not get carried away with all the hype.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/28/who-is-arsenal-target-and-new-jack-wilshere-daniel-crowley-3563905/

Thought this was a really fair article. Until I read 'Juventus' want to sign him. Then at the fact we'll get 1million quid in compensation... He's out of contract at the end of this year. We'll probably get pennies for him. Even if (which IMO is unlikely) and he doesn't fulfill his potential. They'll probably end up getting that money back for him anyway.

Thanks for posting that article.

Crowley’s tiki-taka style also matches the demands of Arsene Wenger, and as harsh as it sounds, he is more likely to play fluid football at the Emirates than down at Villa Park.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/28/who-is-arsenal-target-and-new-jack-wilshere-daniel-crowley-3563905/
What is tiki-taka lol?? And the inference that Lambert doesn't appreciate good technical footballers is untrue.

I think Con's just real short and subsequently has the need to defend midgets on the pitch.

Perhaps explains his obsession with height and weight in the Delph thread,

People who watch football can be any height and have any preference.

Really? I close my eyes when Barcelona get the ball because I think i'm too big.

Edited by PieFacE

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for posting that article.

Crowley’s tiki-taka style also matches the demands of Arsene Wenger, and as harsh as it sounds, he is more likely to play fluid football at the Emirates than down at Villa Park.

What is tiki-taka lol?? And the inference that Lambert doesn't appreciate good technical footballers is untrue.

Tika Taka

Have to say it looks like we've lost a real talent with this lad.

Still seems a strange move.

He would certainly have been given his opportunity for first team football here, will he get the regular chances at arsenal?

Â