• Ireland
    • Delph
    • Bannan
    • N'Zogbia
    • Benteke
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent (for Bannan 62)
    • Weimann (for Bennett 70)

I knew we we're bad but not this bad. 88mins and Bradford still weren't looking to hold in the corners says it all. Half of the crowd didn't even celebrate our second, it just felt wrong. I've been with Lambert all the way but I don't see how he survives this. Not that getting someone in won't make **** all difference. Well done Bradford, you are there on merit.

Andy marshall tweet

Can only apologize on behalf of the players. Not good enough.

It's going to fall on deaf ears. When the third choice goalkeeper is making apologies for a team who have probably gone on the most humiliating run of results in the clubs 139 year history then half a dozen words on Twitter just isn't going to cut it. I'm sure they were sorry after the 8-0 at Chelsea, and the 4-0 humping from Spurs, and the 3-0 humping from Wigan, and the first leg of this fixture. It stops meaning anything after a while if they keep being **** awful, doesnt it?

It's going to fall on deaf ears. When the third choice goalkeeper is making apologies for a team who have probably gone on the most humiliating run of results in the clubs 139 year history then half a dozen words on Twitter just isn't going to cut it. I'm sure they were sorry after the 8-0 at Chelsea, and the 4-0 humping from Spurs, and the 3-0 humping from Wigan, and the first leg of this fixture. It stops meaning anything after a while if they keep being **** awful, doesnt it?

Yep, (he didn't say not good enough, that was my response to the tweet). I've seen villa teams get dicked before but always show they want to make up for it the next game, this year we've been beaten, embarresed, torn apart, made to bend over and get nailed time after time and the players show no desire to make ammends for it.

Set up the goal, put in another cross that was a tap in if anyone had moved, made excellent runs... He still made a lot of mistakes and played badly, but that's a given for any player who played; we got outplayed by a League Two side but there's still a poll. Nobody had a good 90 minutes.

I honestly think he got taken off because of the crowd, some of whom were getting on his case. The pissheads who had the seats around us just would not leave him alone - really helpful that :rolleyes:

What an awful display.

Lambert is tactically inept, what is the point in throwing loads of forwards on when they are just going to stand 15cms from each other, with no service from anyone. Who when the ball gets thrown into the box, they all just stand and stare at the ball expecting the ball to hit their head and go in.

I have seen Sunday teams defend better from corners than us.

Disgraceful performance, fully deserve to go down at the moment. Fizzy pop league here we come.

We were so comfortable first half, what happened at half time?

Anyway well done Bradford you deserved it more, you shown you wanted it more and got it.

This... one or twice I can accept but after the 12th inept performance of the season it's just hollow. Lambert's comments about they are hurting and that he is to balme. Come on... we suck. SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! Stop just sayine we will be fine. YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE!

**** me you are kidding right ?

Not only Villa's worst player tonight but he's been the worst player several games running. On tonight's showing he'd not make Bradford's side !!!!

No I'm not kidding, clearly we were watching a different game to each other.

Its a disgrace in a long list of them Chelsea 8 Spurs 4 Wigan 3 lose to S Hampton humiliation x 2 by a 4th division team.

This has to be the worst period in our history, and guess what? with these clowns in charge dont expect any major change any time soon. We are done

To the bloke a few rows back that said "Delph! why don't you have a heart attack on the pitch you word removed". What a **** utter stupid thing to say.

Have to say I am Delph's least biggest fan. I think he's a terriblie, terrible player and looked completely out of his Delph, sorry depth against a league 2 team! This even thought he cost 1066 times what the entire Bradford teams cost!

As much as I would never like to see him in a Villa shirt ever again, that is truly below the belt and would not wish that on anyone.

I don't want to see Delph in a Villa shirt ever again but I would prefer that rather than him having a heart attack (which is just sick)

We wernt even good first half but I was happy enough because we were 1 up, we didn't hit them hard enough first half, second half we were embarrasing and I couldn't believe my eyes, could go on all night about how shit we were, the feeling I got tonight from a lot of villa fans is that this was the last straw for lambert, I even saw one villa fan who nearly got his head kicked in by two blokes just for defending lambert , I'm not gonna say lambert should go but I ay got a **** clue what's goin on at the moment, I think our problem lies with lerner not lambert, but if lambert don't turn this around quick were in the championship next season, absolutely woeful tonight and we were only playing bradford,I don't even feel pissed off I'm that numb,

Â