• Ireland
    • Delph
    • Bannan
    • N'Zogbia
    • Benteke
    • Agbonlahor
    • Bent (for Bannan 62)
    • Weimann (for Bennett 70)

Undone by another corner, after controlling the game and things going our way. What happened after was shocking. Lambert lost the plot, the players had no idea what to do. No shape, no width and too few players in midfield to excert pressure. Bennett had a good game going forward. Very surprised to see him subbed off.

Very happy for Bradford though. They deserve it and no one will enjoy a final more than them.

Edited by tarjei

Why stop at the manager. Sack all the xunting players. Failures to the core. **** football **** villa and **** everyone from randy to the tea lady. you can all drop dead for all i care. lowest point in aeons. This team are a **** tragedy from beginning to end. Fuckk off and die the lot of them. **** being so angry i type such unpleasant shit as this. I hate feeling this way. What **** bad karma did we commit to deserve this wank? **** you lerner. **** you paul. **** the players. Labotomised semi functioning half aborted foetus'. **** everything about tonight. **** this post. **** me.

• Like 3

Most embarresing moment? Not for me, that was losing to blues at vp in 03.

Tonight was just a shambles of a formation second half. Taking bennett off second half when he was the only one putting decent balls into the box. Ireland started well then disapeared, Lowton got into good positions then bottled it. Delph gets booked every game. Bannan can **** off, I've never detested a player as much as him. Seeing him on the team sheet is like starting with 10 men, and who the **** is our defensive coach.

If Lambert couldn't rally the team around a 1-0 halftime lead after running Bradford ragged, he quite clearly does not have the confidence of the players, and vice versa

Edited by maqroll

I'm sorry Lambert, but this is the first time I've said this..it's time to go. The way the team had zero midfield and we went into full on panic mode when Bradford scored lost us the tie; we should have kept some **** shape at least.

And as for our defending from corners, someone already posted once - it feels like the opposition has been given a penalty before its even taken!

[emotionally driven post]

**** off Aston Villa, I've had enough. You're all a bunch of utter **** w*nkers, and I've had enough of it.

**** you, **** well, **** you all... bunch of c*nts.

[/emotionally driven post]

Edited by Shillzz

Why stop at the manager. Sack all the xunting players. Failures to the core. **** football **** villa and **** everyone from randy to the tea lady. you can all drop dead for all i care. lowest point in aeons. This team are a **** tragedy from beginning to end. Fuckk off and die the lot of them. **** being so angry i type such unpleasant shit as this. I hate feeling this way. What **** bad karma did we commit to deserve this wank? **** you lerner. **** you paul. **** the players. Labotomised semi functioning half aborted foetus'. **** everything about tonight. **** this post. **** me.

Seriously though are you ok? Do you want a hug?

• Like 1

And it was our best CB who was beaten on their goal. Not meant to be. Not good enough. Just awful. Feel terrible for the supporters who showed up and had VP absolutely rocking. My computer was almost shaking from 3,000 miles away.

We all deserve better than this.

Well done Bradford you throughly deserved the win. Now go on and win the Cup.

The blame lies completely with Lambert. He learnt absolutely nothing from the first leg where we hoofed the ball from wide positions into the Bradford box. Their defence must have thought it was feeding time. He did exactly the same thing tonight.

Lambert is tactically clueless. Like MON, he only has Plan A. In Lambert's case, Gung-ho!

You can blame Lerner, the young squad, individual players but the real blame lies at the Manager's door. The man's an idiot, way, way out of his depth.

The fans deserve much, much better than this shit team and clueless, useless manager. They were fantastic.

Â