Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Demitri_C

By the way, anybody have any idea what the roads will be like traveling up from London?

im coming up from london and its pretty horrible at the moment, ive luckily booked the day and wednesday off and staying the night in brum be easier and safer i think

Nah, this will be on. It's not going to be as bad as it was Friday and matches still went ahead on Saturday. The area will have been cleared and the under soil heating will have done a job. This is on.

As to the match, I have been given no reason whatsoever to think that we will turn this round and get to the final. None. So why the hell am I a little bit excited about this match?! It's going to go one of two extreme ways - we're all going to be incredibly angry and calling for everyone's head or it's going to go down in folklore like Tranmere/ Blackburn.

I wasn't when I bought the tickets, but now I'm beginning to look forward to it.

Ermmm .... Yeah, it pretty much does pal

hang on a minute pal just because I said I'd get pissed off doesn't mean I'm low life, tell me will you but do you ever get pissed off with things??? Of course you do so what does that make you? Just because I'd get pissed off does not mean I'm gonna bash someone so let's leave it at that ay

We should do this really....i mean it's a league 2 side and we need to win by 2 clear goals or erm maybe 3 you'd but you'd still fancy us surely? Need to play with cool heads and not like numpties.

I'm guessing that's what most people thought pre - Valley Parade

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Dunne
home.png
Clark

home.png
Lowton
home.png
Ireland
home.png
Bannan
home.png
Bennett

home.png
N'Zogbia

home.png
Bent
home.png
Benteke

Not sure on fitness of different players. If Dunne is fit I would like him to slot in, if Delph is fit to play, he should play in there for Ireland or Bannan. I think our strikers will get plenty of chances and I think if we get Bent in this and firing then he could easily get 2/3.

Everyone saying this will be a 4/5 goal result is still drunk from the weekend I think, Bradford were the better team in the first leg (maybe down to home advantage) but still beat us, a Premiership side by two goals. Going one nervous evening at a cold VP on Tuesday night, obviously still going and would with injuries etc play depending on players being fit

Guzan

Lowton Vlaar © Clark Stevens

Delph Bannan Weimann

Gabby Benteke N'Zogbia

Our loss was more to do with us playing shit than them playing fantastic. I tip my hat to them as they put their chances away, but if we had done that then it would have been a different story altogether since we had plenty.

Looking forward to the atmosphere as I think we'll be reaching the 40k mark for this one.

If we score an early goal then we take it I reckon.