Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

Really like the lineup all things considered. Westwood has earned a little rest, Ireland has probably earned a start and it's good to have Weimann back.

I think Lambert has got this right, so I have nothing to complain about if it goes horribly, horribly wrong.

Think it's wishful thinking that we'll play four at the back. Can see Herd dropping back into centre-back with Lichaj and Clark and 3-5-2 resuming. I like the look of Bannan, Holman, Ireland, Benteke and Weimann interlinking though going forward.

Reckon it'll be a low-scoring game, 1-0 either way or a dull draw.

Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert wants to instil a German mentality into his young side as they look to avoid relegation. Lambert, who won the Champions League with Borussia Dortmund in 1996/97, says: "The great thing about being in German football was the mentality they had. I think that was the secret. It was a big learning curve for me, seeing how they dealt with defeats as a footballer and as a manager. You could see how they lifted things and how they put things to bed. They knew how to handle it."