Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

I have no clue how we will line up for this, but hopefully Bannan finds his way back in. I'd be interested to see:

home.png
Benteke

home.png
Carruthers
home.png
Holman

home.png
Ireland

home.png
Westwood
home.png
Bannan

home.png
Lichaj
home.png
Clark
home.png
Herd
home.png
Lowton

keeper.png
Guzan

Also, if we revert back to 3-5-2, which I do not imagine we will, I would give Stevens a shot at the wingback role, put Lichaj at RWB, and shift Lowton to the right of the back 3.

2-1 Win.

I just can't see Guzan upfront working at all I'm afraid, even though he's been our MOTM the most this season.

Do you people realize the reason Ireland doesn't get a game is because he's a downer and a non-tryer who thinks he's better than the rest of the team. The way he acted after Benteke's dodgy pass said it all. I only want him in the team as a last resort. N'Zogbia (if fit) however is welcome. Him and Bannan work well.

2-0 loss, to continue the trend, by all accounts we will then lose 1-0 to Swansea.

I would be happy enough with that trend wedge because we would then follow that up with a 0-0 with Southampton, a 1-0 win at WBA, a 2-0 win against Newcastle, 4-0 at Everton and 8-0 when we meet West Ham at Villa Park.

But more seriously the first goal is so vital and we need to be the team that gets it.

Your mental. We'll get murdered down the centre and on the right wing if we line up like this.

Well Wigan do not play very wide, do they? They definitely will concentrate through the middle IMO, and I really do believe Bannan, Westwood, and Ireland can hold their own in the middle.

Edited by LockStockVilla

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Lowton
home.png
Williams
home.png
Clark
home.png
Bennett

home.png
Westwood
home.png
Bannan

home.png
Albrighton
home.png
Ireland
home.png
Holman

home.png
Benteke

SUBS: Given, El Ahmadi, Bowery, Stevens, Lichaj, Herd, Carruthers

Very nervous about this and not really expecting to win but really wanting us to. it will help everyone calm down and re-assess the table coming into the new year. Here is hoping for a win. Everyone on that team has enough ability to play well against wigan, they just need to find that ability and hopefully drag us through to a win.