Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

Lambert says he's got his January targets all lined up, so I'm not calling for his head. This is a run of very poor form coming after a run of very solid form, hardly surprising given the youth and inexperience of the team. 3 weeks ago Lambert was roundly praised for his vision coming to fruition. 3 losses later, people want him gone?

If we are teetering at the precipice in March, maybe a change would be needed. But it's not even January yet. The last thing this young team needs is the supporters repeating how sh*t they all are.

Well said, mate. What manager would want to come to Villa with the sort of fans we have? We play right into the "whining Brummies" stereotype.

We got the manager we wanted, let's **** get behind him and his young team.

Obviously things are very, very, very ****.

But did anyone who looked at the players available think "Yep, we should have the beating of Wigan"?

There's nothing wrong with the recent signings overall. We just need more and better, and for the injured players to come back.

I honestly think it's possible that Lambert has been showing Lerner just how poor his squad is.

Since Beneteke's second at Liverpool, the score is 16-0 to the opposition. Something very strange is going on, and I refuse to believe that it's all down to the manager. I refuse to believe that ANYBODY could singlehandedly be responsible for such a state of affairs. If Lambert is such a bad manager, can someone please explain to me how he got a side to 12th in the league after two successive promotions?

I can't answer how he managed to do what he did in the past, but the fact remains that Lambert signed half of our outfield players. If we still don't have the talent available to beat Wigan, that's on his head too.

Obviously things are very, very, very ****.

But did anyone who looked at the players available think "Yep, we should have the beating of Wigan"?

There's nothing wrong with the recent signings overall. We just need more and better, and for the injured players to come back.

I honestly think it's possible that Lambert has been showing Lerner just how poor his squad is.

Since Beneteke's second at Liverpool, the score is 16-0 to the opposition. Something very strange is going on, and I refuse to believe that it's all down to the manager. I refuse to believe that ANYBODY could singlehandedly be responsible for such a state of affairs. If Lambert is such a bad manager, can someone please explain to me how he got a side to 12th in the league after two successive promotions?

agree with this . This is not the result of the last few months, this is the culmination of Lerner for the last three years. He needs to change that and **** quick in January by giving the right manager the right backing
  • Like 1

whilst I agree with the sentiment of your post, this is the modern day football fan you are talking about, I can understand why they are doing it. Trouble is some have been doing so for a while

Some actually predicted that Lambert and his philosphy was the wrong appointment at the wrong time for this club.

Well said, mate. What manager would want to come to Villa with the sort of fans we have? We play right into the "whining Brummies" stereotype.

You know things are bad when the moaning about the fanbase starts ;)

mike mooney you are my **** hero I love you loads
  • Like 1

agree with this . This is not the result of the last few months, this is the culmination of Lerner for the last three years. He needs to change that and **** quick in January by giving the right manager the right backing

Fingers crossed it won't be the out of his depth clown currently in charge.