Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

omariqy

When Vlaar was injured vs. Arsenal I was under the impression he'd be back within a week, its dragged on for over a month now and apparently he's still not near a return.

Why have all our senior players picked up knocks, are our training methods only intended for younger players to endure? We're in the shite, Weimann being out has become a pretty big blow, never thought id be saying that at the start of the season

**** my life, we are depleted and all the media raving about how well Wigan have played lately. We really need to try and pull a result out of our arse. I think we're really going to miss Weinmann as he takes some focus off Tekkers.

Teams are wising up to Benteke and its making it much harder to feed him and create chances - and with our many injuries ahead of tomorrow chances will be at a premium.

We are royally ****. People predicting a 3-0, 4-0 win for us - are you having a laugh?

I would play a tight 4-5-1 with Bannan slightly advanced. At least he can attempt to put a ball through for Benteke or take a cross/corner and land it on his bonce. We'll be lucky to get a draw.

Edited by supernova26

I remember MoN getting loads of shit for giving players days off and for his supposed lack of proper training.

Funny how we've suffered with injuries since he left.

Some people remember MON far too often.

I have no clue how we will line up for this, but hopefully Bannan finds his way back in. I'd be interested to see:

home.png
Benteke

home.png
Carruthers
home.png
Holman

home.png
Ireland

home.png
Westwood
home.png
Bannan

home.png
Lichaj
home.png
Clark
home.png
Herd
home.png
Lowton

keeper.png
Guzan

Also, if we revert back to 3-5-2, which I do not imagine we will, I would give Stevens a shot at the wingback role, put Lichaj at RWB, and shift Lowton to the right of the back 3.

2-1 Win.

Edited by admin

Working til 5am tonight then again at 10pm tomorrow but I'm travelling down for this, think we will grind out a very nervy win. Would go:

keeper.png
Guzan

home.png
Lichaj
home.png
Lowton
home.png
Clark
home.png
Bennett

home.png
Herd
home.png
Westwood

home.png
Alby
home.png
Ireland
home.png
Bannan

home.png
Benteke

Just keep KEA away from the starting line up, don't care how many injuries we've got.

Think he's on a plane to Africa, phew.

Anyway I'm going to be positive and say 0-0 and safely last on MOTD.

I have no clue how we will line up for this, but hopefully Bannan finds his way back in. I'd be interested to see

home.png
Benteke

home.png
Carruthers
home.png
Holman

home.png
Ireland

home.png
Westwood
home.png
Bannan

home.png
Lichaj
home.png
Clark
home.png
Herd
home.png
Lowton

keeper.png
Guzan

Also, if we revert back to 3-5-2, which I do not imagine we will, I would give Stevens a shot at the wingback role, put Lichaj at RWB, and shift Lowton to the right of the back 3.

2-1 Win.

Your mental. We'll get murdered down the centre and on the right wing if we line up like this.

• Like 1

Think we will lose this, and lose bad. Lambert will play the same team and formation as he did against the last two opponents. He doesnt really have any other choice.

The only way I can see us getting anything is if Wigan are monomentally shite, or if we dont concede first.

Anyone could beat us at the moment, even probably down to League 2 level, we are that bad.