U.S. Politics

maqroll

Chuck Schumer would like to remind you that the Democrats also very frequently suck, and that New York deserves a better Senator:

Here he is paying his respects to an outright racist from the other party who is a long-time terrorist supporter and sympathiser. 

2 hours ago, blandy said:

Yes, these IRA supporting/sympathising politicians are utterly unfit to represent anyone aren't they?

Indeed. 

EDIT: I obviously get your point blandy, but I do think the situations are different. King was specifically involved in organising funding for the IRA, which I don't think is something Corbyn has been accused of.

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

Stephen Miller outed as a white nationalist today. I mean we already all knew he was an American History X extra, but some people needed proof of course. So incredibly, here it is:

In the run-up to the 2016 election, White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller promoted white nationalist literature, pushed racist immigration stories and obsessed over the loss of Confederate symbols after Dylann Roof’s murderous rampage, according to leaked emails reviewed by Hatewatch.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/11/12/stephen-millers-affinity-white-nationalism-revealed-leaked-emails

• Like 2

The C̶o̶n̶s̶p̶i̶r̶, sorry Impeachment Hearings have begun.

Famous Democrat Bill Taylor said the below:

“Last Friday, a member of my staff told me of events that occurred on July 26,” Taylor testified on Day 1 of the public hearings on impeachment. During that part of July, Taylor said he had been visiting the front lines of fighting between Ukrainian soldiers and Russian backed separatists in eastern Ukraine.

“While Ambassador Volker and I visited the front, this member of my staff accompanied Ambassador Sondland” to a meeting with a top Ukrainian official in Kyiv, Taylor said.

“Following that meeting, in the presence of my staff at a restaurant, Ambassador Sondland called President Trump and told him of his meetings in Kyiv. The member of my staff could hear President Trump on the phone, asking Ambassador Sondland about ‘the investigations.’ Ambassador Sondland told President Trump that the Ukrainians were ready to move forward,” Taylor recounted.

“Following the call with President Trump, the member of my staff asked Ambassador Sondland what President Trump thought about Ukraine. Ambassador Sondland responded that President Trump cares more about the investigations of Biden, which Giuliani was pressing for,” Taylor added, referering to Trump’s personal lawyer Rudi Giuliani.

Taylor then told the hearing that when he gave his deposition on Oct. 22, he was not aware of this information.

CNBC reached out to Robert Luskin, a lawyer for Sondland, for a response to the new revelations. Luskin replied “no response.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/13/impeachment-hearing-bill-taylor-reveals-trump-phone-call-with-eu-envoy-sondland.html

President Trump's former confidante, Roger Stone, is guilty of lying to Congress during the Russia election interference probe -- a federal jury convicted him on all 7 counts he was facing.

He was facing 7 counts of making false statements to Congress, obstruction of justice and witness tampering. Stone becomes the 6th Trump aide or associate to be convicted in trials stemming from Robert Mueller's probe

Apparently not even carrying a bible while heading to court helped

ec680f36cbe646cab1fe5b6e4ec139c3_md.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

He knows deep down he's done .

Will he bock all the plumbing and leave the taps running ? is the question.

Trump is so full of shit, I would be surprised if he hasn't done that already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

US announce that they now do not view Israeli West Bank settlements as being violations of international law.

It’s another “Look over there” move in its timing. It’s also odious on its own terms.

• Like 1

Â